Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Teacher. He better not be a parent yet; I'll beat his ass over it.

Isn't LK like 27? That's old enough. As opposed to Creati0n who is like 18.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'll be a parent way before any of you, wait actually no fuck that.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
wait actually no fuck that.

That is usually how kids are made, yes.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Isn't LK like 27? That's old enough. As opposed to Creati0n who is like 18.

His signature has the number 17 on it. I don't know what it stands for. I always assumed it's his age.
a spoon.
LK remember the good old days when people would mistake u and me because of [i] and ~. Good days xD

Also anyone got a minecraft server? I'd kill to play that again in a decent server.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I've never really played multiplayer mine craft. My brother was super into it, becoming a super user on a pretty large server. He was pretty proud of that. He had spy networks to infiltrate other players gangs and stuff, he took it pretty seriously. Maybe it's similar to me being an lmod on this forum. It means nothing to anyone outside of toribash, but there are just enough people involved in the community for it to feel like an achievement.

Changing the subject, I just realised that the stained glass emblem in my house is suspiciously similar to the assassin's creed logo.

pic

I don't know why the image has rotated itself. I am using a phone and it is too much effort to try to fix.
Good morning sweet princess
Me and my sister used to be super into single-player Minecraft before our computer broke. We'd basically just play Creative Mode, build things, and try out mods and texture packs.
a spoon.
I'd be up for hosting a minecraft server if any one is up for it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Changing the subject, I just realised that the stained glass emblem in my house is suspiciously similar to the assassin's creed logo.

The little bit of the house I can see suggests it's late Victorian era, which would put it a few years after the events of Syndicate. Perhaps the Assassins favored a design change with the dawn of a new era? Look around for any suspicious looking panels on your walls or near stairwells. You might find the underground base that is inevitably filled with various weaponry and valuable artwork.