Toribash
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Oh yeah, you're right. I had to learn that martial arts are from Asia, School's wrong.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, so here's a screengrab.

Added this for you ~Tuna

Last edited by Tuna; Mar 10, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I fence, which is probably close enough to that description to count. I'm going to the public schools sabre championship next week. I feel like "public schools" is a bit redundant when you consider the likelihood of a state school being able to afford fencing equipment.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, so here's a screengrab.

Added this for you too ~Tuna

Yeah I searched it up after I got corrected. But a week ago I had to learn for a school test that martial arts are fighting arts/sports from Asia. Which to me was a pretty decent reason to believe that was the truth.
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 10, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was not meaning to offend, just to point out the incorrect, I practice capoeira, an African/Brazilian martial art that started in the colonialist 16th century.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Sorry for the inactivity. I have some time to play today so if anyone wants to find a war or anything, just /sa me ingame. I'll be on for a few hours on and off. peace.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Sorry for the inactivity. I have some time to play today so if anyone wants to find a war or anything, just /sa me ingame. I'll be on for a few hours on and off. peace.

It's alright man, I just think most of us are moving on from the game. It's nothing huge, it's expected to happen eventually.
i've personally moved on from gaming in general, i rarely play any games lately besides the odd league game with friends
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I've never really been a gamer. Toribash is the only multiplayer game I really got into. For single-player games, I just watch Let's Players on YT play them. It's always been like that because I never had a PC that could run the heavy shit.
a spoon.