Toribash
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Bleach has lots of filler later on

Yes it does!! Finished bleach though. Currently on One Piece and Naruto Shippuden. I think One piece fillers are still interesting and sometimes I don't realise they are fillers sometimes.
My god. I remember when I would just watch Major, Eyeshield 21, and Prince of Tennis on HEROTV. Shit was legit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Once I have caught up with one piece, any recommended shows I could watch? I prefer the comedy/superpower type

One punch man?
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
My god. I remember when I would just watch Major, Eyeshield 21, and Prince of Tennis on HEROTV. Shit was legit.

Major is still the best sports anime!
like damn, follows his entire life and career~

Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Once I have caught up with one piece, any recommended shows I could watch? I prefer the comedy/superpower type

Hunter X Hunter (2011), Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and i guess Dragon Ball (original), and though i didn't think too much of it, i guess you can try Magi
-----
Originally Posted by dank View Post
don't forget Monster

well, a lot of Monster can be considered filler~
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 1, 2016 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Major is still the best sports anime!
like damn, follows his entire life and career~

Hunter X Hunter (2011), Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and i guess Dragon Ball (original), and though i didn't think too much of it, i guess you can try Magi
-----

well, a lot of Monster can be considered filler~

Monster is still very enjoyable though
dreamy suicide act