Toribash
Hi, I'm applying to Monk.

My name is Fionn, PRONOUNCED FINN (Not a girl). I love to read, and I am also a vegetarian. Being a good reader makes allows me to translate text in different languages even though I cant speak them. I also do a little toribash art, not the best at it though. I live in Canada, Ontario to be exact, and I love team sports. Mainly soccer AKA football. I also play some shinny with my friends sometimes, don't play in a league though. I love team sports, and well teams in general, because it gives you someone to lean on, like a guy to look out for you. Seeing as Monk is a nice and friendly clan, I'd like to take a stab and apply for this clan.

What makes me a monk? As I said in the introduction of myself, I love to be a part of a team, and that is exactly what clans are. You are also quite active, which means I get to meet new people in the clan, and maybe become friends with them. You guys are also good at the game in general, and not boasting, but I'm not THAT bad. I'm just kidding, I'm pretty terrible haha.

My GMT is -5:00

I have some clan history. First clan I had been in, when I rejoined toribash, was origin. They were like a family to me. They were probably the best clan I've been in so far. A lot of them were inactive, so I set out on a mission to revive them. I got pretty far, with help from them, but sadly a very good leader, was perma banned. Lots of people started quitting, and one of my friends quit, so I decided to quit too. And that's the story of Origin. I went to join crooks after that, and it was inactive too, so I wanted to revive it, and it was definitely happening. Sadly I got banned, I was framed actually, Ill tell you the story if you want, but yeah. After the unbanning I applied to obey, because they seemed like nice fellows, but I was denied. And then, I showed up here at monk, and I'm applying right now.

That's my app for Monk, hope you guys like it. (REPLAYS DOWN BELOW)
Attached Files
#CF_Decap - Framed.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
#CF_Split - Reverence.rpl (74.2 KB, 1 views)
[S]Balik -.rpl (552.6 KB, 2 views)
#CF_Madman - Black N White.rpl (87.5 KB, 2 views)
i suck
Woah guys, sorry I didn't respond fast enough, was at school. Thank you so much for the chance, I hope to make this clan better then it already was .
i suck
Application
Introduction
Hello my name is Brodie. I have brown and blonde hair. I have do weird stuff with my tounge. I used to do gymnastics

What Makes You A Monk
I can climb up people and ride them to vicotry! I am a good climber. I like to climb trees. I like to 'hang' around hehe get it?

What can you add to this clan
I can add to this clan by fighting. I can also add to this clan by fighting in clanwars.

GMT: (What is GMT?) I think its like +1 i don't know what it is

Your Clan History:
Dont have one

A Minimum Of 3 Replays:
How do I do replays?
But I have done a suplex, a double backflip and a kick split.
Hi bro
We're sorry, but today you won't become a member of this clan..
Probably you'll give it another try in a few weeks. But you have to improve your app-writing skills.
Best
BBKing
Ola.I'm the Grolt and come me Apply this clan.

I'm mostly very good in martial arts and in very good spar many people would say I'm meito good at this kind of mod.Eu always wanted to enter the Monastery for me when I apply for the first time not accepted me and why not accept me because I I was expelled from the (fish) more not care about things assim.Sou alt 4th 5th going to not wanting to reveal my name I like style desconhecido.Sou dedicated to many types of mod and in-game I get every day in-Forum only see the important things and I long tambm.Alias escola.Tenho I have 15 years and my name is Alan and my favorite mods is xspar.tbm, mushu.tbm, boxshu.tbm, lenshu.tbm, wushu. tBM, RKK-mma.tbm, aikedobigdojo.tbm and taekyddon.tbm ... I hope you enlist me and that I have good luck with that
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after receiving encouragement from one of you members.

Before presenting myself I would like to point out that I have never been in a clan, mostly because nobody ever showed me any reason to (no invitations, no particular interest in me), however [a member] specified my seemingly nice personality and invited me to visit your (btw well presented) thread, so I took the opportunity. It is a pleasure to be amongst people with moral values and seek not just pr0 players but kindness and communication in a group.

anyway, here is my info :

Best game mods : PendulumJumper/Wushu

In terms of what "makes me a monk",I am Kind and loyal and i help out allot

to describe myself in detail, I am generally a moderate person,
I believe that a clan should be founded on the basis that the people who are members should all interact in a peaceful manner, these individuals connect and form a strong group, and from what I gather this clan is everything I could ask for.

I like this clan because Monks are kind hearted

Thank you for your time.
have a nice day.

Replays( I have good replays but i can't find 'em)
Last edited by 36Elements; Mar 20, 2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: is bad
When we post an example application we don't expect you to copy and paste it as some sort of template. Write your own application in a few weeks. Cheers.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Clan is now looking for a new generation of members. If you want a good chance of getting in, now would be the best time to apply.
That being said, we're still not going to accept poorly written applications. We have standards after all.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen

Best Mods: ABD, Greykido

Hello,
My name is Makari or Kahry, you can call me either. I'm 15 years old at the end of my freshman year of high school. I try to be an upstanding person but that's by my standards so, your entitled to your own opinion about that. I value social interactions, Kindness, Family & Friends, A good joke, physical activities, and gaming. I'm relatively new to PC since I have only recently cut back on playing console games, and started using my PC instead. I really enjoy it, better experience in my opinion.
What makes me a monk is my belief's and values, how they support me and people around me. That may be emotionally or physically but that varies based on response. The most important value above all is kindness. Kindness speaks volumes creates relationships.
I'm a decent ABD player, so I could contribute during wars. I also try my best to collect replays (decent ones), Parkour, Sparring, and Manic replays. I don't have many Spars at the moment but I have Parkour, and I'm trying to get better at making Manic replay's. So there wont be a lack of replay's.
My GMT: -4
I've been in NYAA,Vanquish,and Penta. I left vanquish, and NYAA because of a sudden change that didn't really like. Penta because I thought I was quitting TB, and I didn't wanna leave an inactive corpse in the clan.

Hope you consider me
Attached Files
Pk - Mary.rpl (520.8 KB, 8 views)
M - Looped.rpl (180.6 KB, 5 views)
M - Rough.rpl (196.7 KB, 4 views)
Sp - Slow-Mo.rpl (344.3 KB, 5 views)
~!I really just love cheese cake!~