Toribash
the only ones which seemed cleverly used was my name and oxide's name. i laughed at seeing dieoxide
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Well since my internet is shit I had to rewrite my post :/ (this might be worse than the original)
Nice marks, tho Idk that system, here we have marks from 1 to 10, in english lessons, however, we use A, B or C sometimes like in important exams and stuff like that. After Toribash my genral marks decreased, last year my mark was 8.86 (idk how this is called in english, like when u divide the marks of all subjets (maths, pe, science etc) by the amount of exams, well that gave 8.86 as a result for me) and in english lessons I had an A in the FCE ayy (181/190, it was a 4 papers test).

pss social life? whats that? lol Gaming 4 life

Part of what I wrote was lost cause I couldnt remember the hole post ;-; tho I guess it doesnt change much, I wrote how I went from being a fat boy to weight 65 kg and be around 1.8 meters tall

btw nice to see ur alive eki
I um....Ya guys it's Catalyst....um

Sorry for this informal post but I think....I think I might be headed back into my tb career. I enjoyed tb way too much to just let this down. If you guys want me to reapply then just ask but technically Onsola never kicked me. And I'm kind of upset of that. You see I was commited to the clan. And I enjoy writing long posts and maybe apps or anything like that for you people. It's weird you can judge me if I want. Hope you guys will be able to take me back. I am willing to maybe try tb again. Seriously guys I think I'm going to try to be more active now.

For any new MAU fellow players let me briefly explain myself. My name is Catalyst who has been in this clan for some time. I am pretty much known for my "long posts" I don't want to boast but I am pretty satisfied with some of my posts and my forum and in-game inactivity I had. I am very sorry for this informal and off-topic post but I have not seen the past pages.

Hope you guys take me back -Catalyst
Jaded.
yeah cata, i was wondering when you would return. Well, since you're here welcome back. Not much has changed, exept for the first post and we had some members leave, while some also joined
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Oxide: Wrong! Im 13 and im on 7th grade dum dum! Jk

Cata: Oh MAU God!!! You are still alive! Welcome back to TB! There is no escape now.

And yes, I have no fkin social life...
-----
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
the only ones which seemed cleverly used was my name and oxide's name. i laughed at seeing dieoxide

lol! my best joke yet... XD
-----
Ok, i made a new madman

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Feb 13, 2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
yeah my bad I will kick you now I knew you would come back that's why I didnt kick you right away. We dont treat old members as we treat others who want to join the clan, for instance, once eki re applied he got instantly accepted so if you want make an app but we already know the result so it would be a waste of your time.

as eki said not much has changed, we are a bit more inactive but nothing too serious. Now that Gru is close to be a GM we wil be way more active in-game with betting servers and tournaments so pay attention you might be able to join one of those.

It would be better if you just put the replay instead of the vid Science, you need a bit of work there not much to say really :/

(a lil sekrit, using the forus is a social activity :o)
-----
Little announcement, tomorrow I will kick most inactive members. Pd I will allow all active members to be able to invite for the following week, I want a bunch of new members guys
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 13, 2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
[S] Now that Gru is close to be a GM we wil be way more active in-game with betting servers and tournaments so pay attention you might be able to join one of those

so we are close to having MAU BETTING servers?
what do you mean "mau bets" he said gm, so he's gonna be doing gmbetting, gmtourneys.
but i hate the gms for making those dang tourneys whenever i start a betting server
fuck the gms
also we've already had a mau tourney. i've made multiple mau betting servers (mbets) on my own, though they don't count.
Yeah, not too many active people really, not unlike tb itself, with just a couple of thousand active players... Makes you feel kind of special doesn't it?