Toribash
Hmm i suggest reworking [U]. We need to start recruiting young blood again to get this clan revitalized, we need trolling white belts to go a spread the word that [U] is coming back. We need a bunch of brown belts on the rise who are starting to gain confidence that will go out and get their asses kicked on the front lines, just for us.

Most of all, we need dildos. Lot's of em.

Stuff is about to get messy ladies and genitlemen.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
It's a good idea ATD, but dont forget the "prestige" of the clan by recruiting anyone, we need good and actives members and not only active
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Hmm i suggest reworking [U]. We need to start recruiting young blood again to get this clan revitalized, we need trolling white belts to go a spread the word that [U] is coming back. We need a bunch of brown belts on the rise who are starting to gain confidence that will go out and get their asses kicked on the front lines, just for us.

Most of all, we need dildos. Lot's of em.

Stuff is about to get messy ladies and genitlemen.

I like messy!
ugly
Originally Posted by fyerrblaZ View Post
Btw, you know that Cold leave the clan for join parrot? :/

I left, but i'm still here!
It's the least I could do for Hax.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Well, he's now known as Bodhisattva.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
oh yes I seen who is he !
-----
I just participated to InqTourney, 3rd place for me
Last edited by fyerrblaZ; Feb 12, 2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump