Toribash
You're welcome. Just try to be active on the forums as much as possible Glad to have you here.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
i would like to join my skype is killblow 99 and my ingame name is harlenray99 i ish currently a orange belt and it depends what happends everyday but the weekends thatll deside if i get on my pc or not
I'm going to say no for now because I think there's more effort you could have put into that application. :c
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
k

Kratos Moderated Message:
Spam will not be tolerated.
Last edited by Kratos; Jan 24, 2016 at 04:53 PM.
My apply
Hello to all Electric's community.
I wan't to try join your clan
let's talk a few about me.My name is Mathis, I'm a fiveteen year olded french student, coming from the Aples. I study in a trillingual highschool, so I speak french (obviously ;), portuguese, and english (I haven't a perfect english but I think everyone can understand me. My hobbit is a really particular one : i'm mad about fishing. In the hot season (may to october), I spend a long time fishing in rivers and lakes. The secoyund things that take me a lot of time is playing computer, with Toribash of course but also Agario.

I'm playing Toribash since august 2015, and I judge me quite good today (i will be really happy to show to you how I play !). I play mostly on ABD, greykido, and all the grappling mod, but also in judo, and in kicking mods (i have to increase my deplacement skills for these last mods...).

To conclude, I will be really proud to enter your clan, and to play in his name ! Make some fights between clans, or just playing with clan mates will be something nex and enjoyable for me !

Thank you for reading this, and good bye to all of you
Vote For KingHomie
Kratos Moderated Message:
App deleted by user.
Last edited by Kratos; Jan 24, 2016 at 05:52 PM.