Toribash
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
He applied for Liquor, what a faggot

Lol, thanks for advicing us.

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I think I can just say this is probably a no. Something gives me that feeling.

Probably a no? just REJECTED for sure.
Hey guys, i would like to join the clan because it seems nice and i heard it's growing up, i saw that kratos joined and i used to post on his clan thread back in time, so i guess i could try for Electric.
I was born in argentina but i live now in brazil and i'm 15 years old, i was member of Nuclear and Iron, two dead clans now and i'm not bad in game

Hope you like it, Y4n.
Just like a Boss
I am Goesfard
In-game activity:10/8
Forum:10/8
Belt:3rd Dan Black Belt
Experience:2,5 years
HELP!!
May I pleaze ask.....Where do i go to submit the application so could join the crew......im kinda new to this but im pretty decent at the game...i just need a little help to find where to submit my application
Originally Posted by SniiifyR View Post
May I pleaze ask.....Where do i go to submit the application so could join the crew......im kinda new to this but im pretty decent at the game...i just need a little help to find where to submit my application

reading4dummies.net
I think I might be retired.
My Application Electric
Firstly i would want to join this clan because i have some friends here and i think i would fit in and be active.

For starters im 11years old i have played toribash for 4 months now my real(nickname) is CJ im on toribash everyday and the fourms i am a 3rd dan black belt going on to 4 i am very interested in your clan and i would like to see how it would grow while i am in the clan i live in england i do not have skype but i have steam my very last clan was skillz because i had to pay for a higher rank and nobody else did.

I am on a 2 days off all week so il be on most hours of the day so you could talk to.I can make Bet servers for the clan so we can put it in the bank (if u have one.) You can meet me at kratos's server where i am playing right now if u want to test me out if im good enough for the clan somtimes i find your clan around and i was thinking about joining but i didnt think u accepted me at that low of a belt.

So thats my end of the fourm i hoped u liked it sorry because it was short i didnt have alot of time to do this i put all my effort into this and i hope i get in

thanks!
[Join (1st)]
Soo, ive been thinkin about this for quite a while. I really want a clan to join,but idk how to do it. Can somebody from this clan invite me please?

Im a brown belt, ranked
Hi.

My name is Mylk. Though I'm sure you can read that.

Why would I like to join?
Well I totally wasn't seduced by Twilight's avatar. I swear.
Well, I've read some clan-members' posts, and you guys seem like people I'd get along with. I'd also like to try be in an active clan for once. I've been in a clan previously, but sadly it died somewhat [see: completely] during my stay. Your clan seems to be thriving ^^.

Why should you not insta-deny me you ask?
Well, in-game activity I'm about a 9/10. At most I'm offline for about 2 days a week, (gotta study and stuff). I strive to be friendly, and polite to opponents and such. I enjoy chatting while others play almost as much as I like playing.

Forum-wise I'm not as active as I'd like to be, though I'd like to rectify that now that I'm done with exams (for now), so I expect to be more forum active this year.

Skill-wise, I'd be happy to be tested in-game. I play all the main mods, with my faves being rk-mma, ABD and boxshu.
I can upload replays, but I read one of Twilight's posts saying she doesn't watch them.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Sorry, I don't really view replays since... I'm terrible at judging them.

I have recently started doing Parkour, but am still new to it, so I'm not very good yet.

IRL: I am 17. I live in South Africa. Currently I am studying to re-take my A levels (failed maths ). My interests include, but or not limited to, interesting things. And anime. A lot of anime. >-<
In my spare time I like to code (not very well [yet]). I'm into music, all kinds, but especially Ambient House, Prog Rock, Classical and whatever The White Stripes are considered atm. I also play the piano and guitar.

Thank you for considering me.

Much luvs, Mylk.

lol, you thought I forgot, didn't you
Electric.