Toribash
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I've been watching Devil Survivor, then found out it had a game. Now it's time to search all over ebay for that game.

when an anime has "The Animation" in the title, it means it's an adaptation of a game series.............
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
when an anime has "The Animation" in the title, it means it's an adaptation of a game series.............

I had watched it on funimation, and most of the time they don't use the full title.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

no, it means it's an animation.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post

shh
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by dank View Post

... one of the greatest mysteries of the world just got solved right infront of our face... all hail dank
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I finished K. It was a worse version of Durarara.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
K is K. It's pretty good.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Maybe I expected too much of it when I compared it to Durarara! but I also wasn't too fond of that either.

I hope I did this right

Last edited by SparChar; Jan 3, 2016 at 03:13 AM.
My Replays
Who the fuck is Yoshiro?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Typo.

It's Yashiro.
Remember him?
K-Project?
Looks like MC of Tokyo Ghoul?
No?
Me neither B)
My Replays