Endurance Onslaught 6.0
so i am going to start the new episode of of norigami, before i do tho i want to find one thing out. im confused on this one point. Who is Yato?

Or the true answer is that i have to wait and look for the significance to be revealed from an episode.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
so i am going to start the new episode of of norigami, before i do tho i want to find one thing out. im confused on this one point. Who is Yato?

You mean Noragami Aragato? Is it good?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
yes really good, (my standards arent that good but this is one of my faves)

yes yato is the main character
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
no, it sucks.. dropped it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
hater

liker
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
plz just answer my question all knowledgeable anime enthusiasts >.<

Originally Posted by Day View Post

Or the true answer is that i have to wait and look for the significance to be revealed from an episode.

Originally Posted by dank View Post
idk if you want a spoiler or not so i wont answer

thanks dank by saying that i can at least go on knowing that the answer will be included later <3