Toribash
In response to calum, age brings wisdom from things that have happened in real life, obviously someone who's lived to be 45 in this god forsaken world has more wisdom than someone 20 years old.
Yes but in the world of gaming, why would you apply age to knowledge. Obviously someone whos 45 usually has no idea how to play a video game, and a 13 year old will have way more experience with it. I understand where your coming from, but age doesn't matter here. So do not do that again, because its pointless unless you give reasoning behind. You can just say no and walk away, give your reasons. You also strayed off my original question, which I will modify to your liking I think. Why does age matter in the world of online gaming? Responsibility to, I can be 11 and be more responsible then a 40 year old so still, age doesn't matter.
i suck
Why the mighty Groin of course! Mmm yes quite splendid actually.
Grohen is the member i've known the longest.. <3
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
Why the mighty Groin of course! Mmm yes quite splendid actually.
Grohen is the member i've known the longest.. <3

not me?
horry fucken shet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
How is that supposed to be funny? This can become racist very fast and I want it to stop. Ill take no shit from someone who disrespects another culture/race. Im an atheist, and does anyone else care? No. Sorry if salty, just trying to stop something before it begins.
i suck