Toribash
Dude, I didn't know what to post here, since I talked straight to sahee about joining. And if ppl that are applying need to tell why RelaxAll would want them in then why it's not said on the first post?
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
Again...... I dont really care why you want to join, maybe littlebit;P But why RelaxAll would want you in?
Man dont use words RA. Its really wrong to use.....(Sahee Dont like it, i have learned)

it doesn't matter what YOU care about :P! and sahee doesn't have anything against calling RelaxAll "RA". I had against calling RiseAgainst RA, when he was in, to avoid confusion. Still, I asked to call RiseAgainst - Rise, and RelaxAll - RA...
Again - compassion. Don't hurt people just cause they post here, and let me speak for myself, please.

Originally Posted by 4ndie View Post
Dude, I didn't know what to post here, since I talked straight to sahee about joining. And if ppl that are applying need to tell why RelaxAll would want them in then why it's not said on the first post?

Dude. There are many things in the first post that you didn't care about. Besides all the "show me what you got"/"impress me" thingy is in fact a "why would we want you in?" question in disguise. You didn't care about it, so there's not anything to answer to, yet. Show something and we'll talk. Replays dude, replays, additional information, and god damn it, give those posts some thought - just as you mentioned, I know that you're interested, no need to repeat it. The post which is needed is the proof of what you got, and who you are. Come on, give me something.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 8, 2008 at 09:26 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I thought that you had seen me playing so I didn't bother to post replays but well. Picked 3 random good replays.
Attached Files
epic.rpl (36.1 KB, 14 views)
0dasdasdasassdas.rpl (82.1 KB, 14 views)
pown.rpl (76.4 KB, 12 views)
4indie had the best application out of all the the people applying for Your clan...

Cukie for you 4indie. and a hi-five, i hope they let u in their clan.

BTW, u know that annoying ringing sound you get in your ear when someone slaps you? thats me. =)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ow (bleep) Andie now everybody can see why I let you in >.>. Put your tag on and please post more of your replays in our replays thread soon. Very soon >.> I'm damn looking forward to it. >.> 4ndie is in!
Wow 4dnie those are some epic replays, and skills u got, i welcome u into the clan with open arms, a warm blanket, and a joint. welcome
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sahee says:
checkout at 4ndie's replays
>.>
Kickass says:
k im watching now
OMG
epic is EPIC!
Sahee says:
they are ridiculously good
Kickass says:
holy jesus

:P

msn convo over your last application post, 4ndie...
4indie is god, and now that hes in your clan, he will hate me. WOOT =) time to go bother MAD. lol

BTW 4indie is win.
Last edited by fogle; Dec 9, 2008 at 02:58 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<-- Me before watching 4ndie's replays
<-- Me after watching 4ndie's replays

Damn your replays are awesome!
But do you have wushu replays for us?
[A L P H A]