Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yo, so I finally decided I'd like to join. I am mostly of an aikidobigdojo fanboy, but I always love a good aikido or greykido game. Anyways, I am from the US GMT -5. I have always been playing aikido and variants as it was my first mod for tb. I don't consider myself the greatest player, but I always look to improve, even if I do lose. I find aikido very relaxing when I play, and I only play for fun and the enjoyment of the game.

A little about me:
I am normally known as Wizard, or any other variants of that name. I am an ex-GM and play this game too much. In-game I usually spend my time hanging out with friends, and or playing around in abd. I almost never duel. I am usually on the forums 24/7. As I said before, I live in the U.S. and my GMT is -5. If you'd like my skype, feel free to ask and will give it to you sometime. You may see me around in bet servers, as that is where I usually hang out in.

I know this app is absolutely terrible and such, but I suck at writing stuff. Anyways, enough of that shit, I'll get some replays rollin.
Attached Files
A pretty Nice Save.rpl (68.7 KB, 1 views)
Cold v Wiz.rpl (55.4 KB, 1 views)
IT WORKED.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)

(im)

I VOTE YES
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Yo, so I finally decided I'd like to join. I am mostly of an aikidobigdojo fanboy, but I always love a good aikido or greykido game. Anyways, I am from the US GMT -5. I have always been playing aikido and variants as it was my first mod for tb. I don't consider myself the greatest player, but I always look to improve, even if I do lose. I find aikido very relaxing when I play, and I only play for fun and the enjoyment of the game.

A little about me:
I am normally known as Wizard, or any other variants of that name. I am an ex-GM and play this game too much. In-game I usually spend my time hanging out with friends, and or playing around in abd. I almost never duel. I am usually on the forums 24/7. As I said before, I live in the U.S. and my GMT is -5. If you'd like my skype, feel free to ask and will give it to you sometime. You may see me around in bet servers, as that is where I usually hang out in.

I know this app is absolutely terrible and such, but I suck at writing stuff. Anyways, enough of that shit, I'll get some replays rollin.

WIZARD BB

yes
LOL YES TO WIZARD YOUR NAME IS GAY

3 YESSES NO ONE HAS SEEN YOUR REPLYAS ASHAHAHA
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Hi add me pls. GMT+12
[13:35] <Neko> don't write an app, just post GMT and replays

accepted
Yes to Wizzy and yes to Icky

Icky: Wtf are those replay names
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands