Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Short and to the point Bananas. Both good and bad. Won't be voting.

Reason: Bias.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
I'll be looking forward to play with you.
-----
Replays with Error

My vote is yes.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Hello [TA]
My name is Justin, IGN is Bananas, GMT is -4
Aikido is the game I played when I was a noob, And other strange mods...
I still play aikido and other aikido like mods.
I have a elo of 1680.26, And rank 296, If anyone wants to take that.

Was a very short application... I'm gonna have to say no.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Look at the replays, not the app. Who gives a shit about an app? Replays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
Look at the replays, not the app. Who gives a shit about an app? Replays.

^this is so true
I'm just gamin' man
Welp, I shouldn't check applications since my computer doesn't let me watch replays.

Then why on earth are you voting? Ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
Then why on earth are you voting? Ridiculous.

Because I thought you cared for applications too. I'm sorry, that's why I said I shouldn't now.

I'm trying to fix the issue, but I am still having problems with it. I've spoken to a GM about it and he gave me some tips to fix it, but I still can't.

You already know my name, so i'll get right into why I would make a splendid leader for Team Aikido.

Though, I might not be the most savvy with Bushido, and other developments the Org is working on, I would like to believe I am very active. I am one of the most active members, both in-game and forum-wise. I would also like to believe I would make a swell leader, considering I also have lead and co-lead a number of clans (A notable one being the 3rd Gen of iCoF). That being said, I already have quite a few skills and qualities that every leader should possess. These qualities could include things such as citizenship, connection to the community, and so on.

What would become of TA if I were to become a leader? Well, plenty of things. I would try my best to enact various innovations and events that would liven the Organization up. I would do the best I could to bring in Aikido players of all types to come as one. For the purpose to advance the Aikido player-base and skill-set for Toribash updates to come. These, are simply small yet significant things that could come to Team Aikido if I were to be able to work aside you and Iver (you and Neko, you both, whoever is to read this.

Here is where I'll cut off my bickering. I'd like to thank those who took the to read this and take the words I've placed together into consideration. I'll be waiting patiently for the response to come. Once again, I thank you for reading my thoughts I've mended into a single post.

~Hydra
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands