Toribash
Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
Hey again, I'm applying now, Wish me luck.

Good luck you seem maybe you could be a good addition to our clan.

Remember put effort and make it freeform
-----
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
So, I made this replay.
Some CnC maybe?
It was made just 4 fun (like most of my replays),
so do not expect good quality of the replay.
Anyway here it is!

I'm not a good replay maker myself but i'll try. Ok so the opener was starting
out nice but then you started to get stiff lunging yourself un-realistically. It was a
good boom hit and the pose was ok.
Last edited by Jade; Dec 7, 2015 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jaded.
Training my moves with uke for sparring and stuff
Anyways I've been slept all day like from 1:30 PM to 6:40 PM
Attached Files
#Training_with_Uke_1.rpl (222.9 KB, 4 views)
Running away...
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Onsola dont sell, i send tc to the bank. We have 50k.

Onsola can u give me your Seishin?

I sold the daymo hat already, if u want the suffer I could give it to you for 11k not less
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
apply for official.
fegs

we will, really soon
Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
Hey again, I'm applying now, Wish me luck.

good luck, I will see your app now

From now on make good quality posts and we will be becoming official soon, dont worry about applying I will take care of tham myself. I see nobody is interested in the topic I intoduced so go ahead and start a new one like, idk, what threads should we make in our board and stuff
-----
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Training my moves with uke for sparring and stuff
Anyways I've been slept all day like from 1:30 PM to 6:40 PM

that was quite good actually, uke was just standing there tho, and at the end u lifted urself with your arm, something I persoanlly hate byt how it looks Dx
its good tho, keep it up!
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 7, 2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok,we all need to start an serious discussion,something that we can keep chatting for days.

what we can make to see the clan get better(in-game and in-forums)?
my idea is to make more wars,not everyday,but some times we can do when we all get in game.
other thing is that we must recruit more skilled players in various mods.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I am not worried about recruiting since once we get official we will get tons of apps daily or at least I hope so.
I have done one or two wars lately but not many really, yeah we could start doing them more often soon, we should plan weekly hang outs and then decide if to war or not.

Organizating a bit more the ranks and infractions would help a lot as well. Once we have our board I would like to make diferent threads for replays, discussions and regular chat.

That would make the clan improve a lot, what do you guys think?

(Also rememebr to check the recruiting thread, here)
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
apply for official.
fegs

we will.
feg.

@victortb: We can't to a discussion for days bro.

anyways, do the forum, In-game better?
I'd like to add that the forum is alright, I don't think anything can get better except for the updates of the main thread, I am the only one who updates it, maybe Onsola but every 1 year xD. Also the recruitment thread, we need people to SUBSCRIBE TO IT, to see every application then vote it, I subscribed today so no more inactivity into there.

Originally Posted by Aboywhodoesntknowthebutton
WHEEAR DA FUKKKK IZ TE BUTON!?

Well in the top of the thread find "Thread Tools" then "Subscribe to Thread"

In-Game? More people that can war, maybe they are not active on forum but they can war. Bogaloo likes warring, he told me once why we don't do wars? because we're a sparring/parkouring clan but maybe we can increase activity in the case of War.

Nothing more to add bud,
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Organizating a bit more the ranks and infractions would help a lot as well. Once we have our board I would like to make diferent threads for replays, discussions and regular chat.

I'LL DO THE BOARDS!
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 8, 2015 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
We arent a sparring/parkouring clan, as the clan name says: we are a Martial Arts Focused clan, that means sparring/madmans/tricking/parkouring but as well aikido, ect.
Only that most memebers like replaymaking. At first this was a rk_mma based clan, thats why it didnt have many members tho.
When I came I was really interested in parkouring and sparring and I taught most members how to, and when i got the lead of the clan I keep practising that and tried to have mostly sparrers as members
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Applying to become official.

If you believe you're ready to take the next step with your clan then you need the following:

1. 10 active members.
  2. 50,000 toricredits to make your application.
  3. An unofficial clan that is at least five weeks old.

If you have these things and are ready to face the Clan Council you may PM the Clan Admin (Faint) with your application and 50,000 toricredits. The application must have the following format:

Official Clan Application Format

Once the TC is received your application will be posted for the council to discuss (see discussed clans here). Your clan will be evaluated in multiple areas of criteria over a course of two to four weeks. There is a reason why it should take this long so please be patient. Asking for quotes on how your clan is doing is not allowed though you may ask if voting is done should 4 weeks have passed - there is a possibility that we may need more time to discuss your clan and in this case we will allow for a maximum of 1 more week before you receive your response. If you pass, you'll receive a notification and your board will be made. If you fail you will receive 25,000 toricredits back as a refund - you can re-apply whenever you want though it is strongly advised that you wait a reasonable amount of time before doing so. Multiple failed applications in quick succession are likely to only result in more failures.

like seriously do some research before asking, its not that hard and some ppl may get annoyed because of some of your questions.