Toribash
ImmortalPig won the Event event. His event is - .
Avy event - Non avvy edition.

Since you guys are posting replays of madmans and shit, and I know NOTHING
about anything involving spar, parkour, madmans, and tricking, I'm going to introduce a new topic.

Who is your hero? and why is it hitler?
So my internet essentialy burned up from a storm on Saturday morning.

That's why i haven't been alive at all, it should get fixed in the next few days so no activity from me again yey
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Xioi I ask you something, do you do spar or parkour training when you offline sometimes?(What I mean is on Toribash, train your moves)
Just asking.
Running away...
Wow, my headache is making it very tough for me to do anything!
No school
no toribash
and no going-down-to-the-store-to-buy-cookiezz!

FML!
-----
P.S. Xioi: Yeah, that storm was pretty bad...
Last edited by uppkicker; Dec 7, 2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Lets talk about why do you want this to become official and what will you do when we archive that.

I want this to become official so we start making history in the world of toribash. Even thought we are starting to be noticed, once we become official everyone who is active in forums will know about us. It will be then when we will raise our awareness and with lots of effort we might even get legendary since the most important official clans are now dying, Its time for the new generation to rise.

what will I do when we get official? well first I will laught a lot, really, a lot. Then I will become even more stric for a few weeks and then we all will be chilling in the thread, maybe start warring to remove those guys from Wapow ffrom the first place in ranking, who knows?
I will also start making random events and tutorials and shit, just for fun.

Hu, i am thinking same.

i want this cuz i hate ( in our clan name xD
and i will try do an super event too.

so, its that... i agree with the rest you told.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
the event event ended

a collab me, vic, and bquadz were doing, it's still a wip

I want work in madmans with you and vic.
I dont have a particular hero, I look up to my parents who work really hard to get me good education and a home, but I dont admire a person in particular. I admire ppl with strnog will who would not give up till they get what they want, and I try to be that way.

Dont worry Xioi, thanks for letting us know, I had some internet problems myself not long ago

aka, dont you like the name of the clan? At first I thought I should change it to Invictus (you know, it means 'never defeated') but later I realised it was a good name.
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 7, 2015 at 03:49 PM.
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Okey.

Heros... idk. I dont have heros xD

This is my new madman.

yeah....
"heros"
gg best grammar
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I dont have a particular hero, I look up to my parents who work really hard to get me good education and a home, but I dont admire a person in particular. I admire ppl with strnog will who would not give up till they get what they want, and I try to be that way.

Dont worry Xioi, thanks for letting us know, I had some internet problems myself not long ago

aka, dont you like the name of the clan? At first I thought I should change it to Invictus (you know, it means 'never defeated') but later I realised it was a good name.

He said that he doesn't like these brackets
(
Referring to being official
[MAU]
Wow our clan tag looks really shit with official tags