Toribash
I'm on a trip to a gaming festival until monday :0

I'll try to get some picture for you guys, I'm going to try out Just cause 3 and a game yet to be released :3
Wolololololo
I like science stuff ;v, I can't study anything else other than biology right now, though. (Am freshman)
Cool stuff, Cheetah. What's it called?
How are you guys doing?

Science was never my best subject and I don't enjoy it that much either.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Your school does Biology as Freshmen? We do Biology as Sophomores and do like some sort of general science Freshman year
[Enter signature here]
Yea, Bio is for Freshmen, Chemistry for Sophomores, Juniors get Physics, Seniors can do Bio, Chemistry, Physics, and Criminal Forensics.

Can't wait until I'm a Junior
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Yea, Bio is for Freshmen, Chemistry for Sophomores, Juniors get Physics, Seniors can do Bio, Chemistry, Physics, and Criminal Forensics.

Can't wait until I'm a Junior

I had Physics as a Freshman, and it was by far the easiest class there. The semi-hardest thing we had to learn in physics was Charles/boyles law and combined gas law.
I like science stuff ;v, I can't study anything else other than biology right now, though. (Am freshman)
Cool stuff, Cheetah. What's it called?

It's called "Gamergy"

Originally Posted by desu View Post
How are you guys doing?

Science was never my best subject and I don't enjoy it that much either.

Doing fine.

I'm still on my trip and won't post a lot, but I'll tell you a story.

My friend and II, just arrived to Madrid, checked into the hotel, went to buy a metro card (to be able to move arround madrid) and got to our hotel at 7 pm more or less. We were fucking tired and thinking about what to do, when we heard a couple in the room next to ours having loud sex. We bought a condom at the closest place and wrote "don't worry, we got you buddy" on it. The guy laughed a lot.
Wolololololo
Seniors can do Bio, Chemistry, Physics, and Criminal Forensics.

My Freshman year was basically a little of all of this. We have Biology our Sophomore year, Chemistry our Junior year and Physics our Senior year
[Enter signature here]
Hello ? It's me.

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

To go over, everything .

It's stuck in my head

Why am I giving gaps between sentences

I feel weird

My vibe is weird

Okay

I should go now
Bye
Lol