Toribash
Originally Posted by Toby1000 View Post
Creation you look like a man that eats alot of ass

I'm not going to eat someone's ass. What if they don't clean that shit up?
Creati0n, I recommend a protective coating of cow shit for your ass.
-----
You're all talking about cool-ass PC games while mine is broken. It wasn't even for gaming to begin with. I just watched Let's Players play the awesome games for me on YouTube.

I did play Mount and Blade: Warband to kill some time. Nowhere near as cool as the shit you're talking about, but it was the best I had. Sims 3 is also a good time waster.
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 16, 2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Yeah, I played Warband too. Played the Game of Thrones mod for it 'cus I saw Robbaz play it. It was a pretty fun game, but buggy too. Eventually stopped playing since a bug corrupted my save.
I have over 138 hours played in mount and blade warband, the new VC extension is pretty badass imo, shame they released it so unfinished and buggy. but it has been patched a while ago so it is actually playable now
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Probably broke my third laptop in 2 years yesterday, had a virus or something and in my try resetting the laptop I managed to make windows unbootable. No ingame for me anymore for a while.

Also, managed to get Wolfenstein: the new order on my xbox360, great game.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tuna your new avatar made me squirt
Tuna Moderated Message:
Please make more purposeful posts, but thanks :P
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Probably broke my third laptop in 2 years yesterday, had a virus or something and in my try resetting the laptop I managed to make windows unbootable. No ingame for me anymore for a while.

Also, managed to get Wolfenstein: the new order on my xbox360, great game.

Hmm, there are ways to fix the boot loader in windows, Look at this(lifehacker.com), and this(winhelponline.com). You will need to have the install disc or get a friend to download the iso and either mount it to a USB key or a dvd. This is just one of the ways I can think of restoring your issue without deleting your data. Although the virus might have deleted your BIOS, if that is the case your laptop is fucked unless if it has GIGABYTE Multi-BIOS, although the chances of getting this type of virus is highly unlikely.
Hope that helped

Also, Creati0n, I know you're gonna call me a nerd... I'll cri all nite if you do :c
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yeah, I'm currently trying to get Windows back on, no succes untill now but I'll probably be able to fix it sometime.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]