View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey depppyy i miss you <3

i'm applying for a stage in montpellier, france, i doubt it will get accepted XD but if it works..we have to meet
Your messed up world enthrills me
also Will if ur in france i swear to god i buy a plane ticket to france its somewhere at 100 dollars with retour from hungary
Hey guys!Awesome to see you are still here and also pretty active, at least on forum!
I had some very good and then very bad moments and now i'm back to toribash. So i hope to meet you very soon ingame!
How is fl0w going?

22nd_Deprav c'est cool de te voire sur tb aussi
Je peux pas jouer sur le crpg, car j'ai un ping trop haut..peut etre qu'elle était la seule manière de me faire retourner sur tb...donc c'est bon qu'il est arrivé ce problème
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Am I seeing Ghosts?

Yes. Stop it... or... are you real?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Wowowow, One of the awesome oldschooler is back. Welcome back to toribash, it's 2015!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
<3 Willy, hope you get your stage in Montpellier ! that would be pretty sweet :3

Nice french Brucia ! seems like you improved again Je ne joue plus a crpg en ce moment ^^ je suis plus sur CS:GO, SpeedRunners et Kerbal Space Program ! Je viendrais sur Toribash quand je te verrais dans un lobby de wushu ^^

I made some cool striking mods you might like Bruci :3

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227
What's the max size?

ANY WAY TO GET EVEN LARGER AND MORE ANNOYING TExT?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!