Toribash

The recruitment for the skeleton war has nearly finished.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 31, 2015 at 01:59 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

In my country there's actually a pretty strong anti-halloween movement (which involves even younger people) since we have our own tradition of "The day of the dead" (it doesnt sound so spooky in polish lol, poor translation) where we visit our dead relatives on cemeteries on the 1 of November and people generally dont like adopting USA holidays. Yay Poland \o/
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post

Happy halloween [Monk]!

<3 <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post
In my country there's actually a pretty strong anti-halloween movement (which involves even younger people) since we have our own tradition of "The day of the dead" (it doesnt sound so spooky in polish lol, poor translation) where we visit our dead relatives on cemeteries on the 1 of November and people generally dont like adopting USA holidays. Yay Poland \o/

We also have day of the dead here, but I don't always feel like celebrating it. Philippines is pretty messed up when it comes to culture and tradition :c
Definitely not Josh Lintag
We have that too, we call it Day of the saints. We have it 31st of october though. I was there yesterday, lighting a candle at my grandfathers grave.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
So I've been accepted into Evil!!!

And I am now taking "yoga" classes .3.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Congratz Tobreak And StoneMonk

\o/

damn BB u beat me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]