Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well played
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
school made our homecoming week lame as hell they took all of our privileges away and didn't let us continue the tradition of getting our own music to run into at the games. they told us we weren't allowed to run or bring any materials in all because some idiots made a group chat and started talking about senior pranks and someone said "hey lets throw bleach balloons at them" then someone snitched and the police got involved :| so yea, then we ended up losing our homecoming football game pretty badly and then everyone was even angrier. I don like schoo no mores
lol it's funny cause just about everything you said could have been avoided
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
hey guys, fuck school amirite

hey grim you soooo rite you left! XD OMG IM SO FUNNY

Last edited by Day; Oct 12, 2015 at 01:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
hey grim you soooo rite you left! XD OMG IM SO FUNNY

yehh m8 let'z rekt dat tisherz!!!11!!!111!!11111one XDDDDDDDDD
Keep walking
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Well it is TrampV7.tbm or what it is called and we changed the gamerules

Yeah, I know, but I want to see the original thread. Like... where's tramp1,2,3,4,5, and 6?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
[Nitro] TJex and His Behaviour

Pics

I don't think you'd really want someone like this in your clan.
Just a heads up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation