Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Nitro]Sports Thread
SPORTS THREAD

I got bored so i made this to give other topics throughout the week,but any who welcome to the Sports Thread of Nitro this thread's purpose is to talk about sports in general that also includes any video game stats and irl stats that you think should impact that particular team.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q:Can i talk about my favorite Team?
A:yes you can, It doesn't matter what team it is.

Q:if my team is not a american team can i still talk about it?
A:Of course you can people are open to other teams that may interest others to root for the team.we don't like ONLY one sport we like multiple sports in each category.

Q:If i'm on a team can i talk about what happens in the locker room, and if so can i talk about my playbook,connections,what happens on the field and mood + final score?

Answer:

many people can be on teams while it's middle school,high school,college,or pros (trust me their is someone out there that is a pro in their league playing any of those games.) So feel free to express yourself on this thread if you want to.

Q:Can i trash talk :3?

Answer

Feel free to ask me questions about this thread
Enjoy
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
why'd you have to make 3 threads on this? There's an edit key

Autismspeaks.org
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
clean my mess

I don't have forum perms, but zack is dead set on saying that i do, but i can't even moderate messages on the different thread so I'm assuming I'm right that i don't have forum perms.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Yes ofc he was he was like dis O.O------- (.)(.) Anyway why look at your teachers nipps? u in love with her?

Kinda lage but yea she is freaking hawt.
on it
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Clan Activity
Hey guys, Our clan is lacking activity. I only see 3 or four of us on actively and that's me, Jordie, and acjudoka.

I would like for more of us to be active in-game like this clan used to be. More and more of the community is saying how "dead" we are.

We need to show them that our clan still has good and active players in it. I'm aware I don't have the power in the clan to kick inactive people.

We should all at least try and put in an hour a day into this game.
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Hey guys, Our clan is lacking activity. I only see 3 or four of us on actively and that's me, Jordie, and acjudoka.

I would like for more of us to be active in-game like this clan used to be. More and more of the community is saying how "dead" we are.

We need to show them that our clan still has good and active players in it. I'm aware I don't have the power in the clan to kick inactive people.

We should all at least try and put in an hour a day into this game.

what was the point of this thread? the clan is not lacking activity but i know you meant in-game activity but many people in this game find disinterested in playing and that leads to people trying to play different games so i'm sorry to tell you this but people get bored on playing the same game but then in between those lines your're not making any sense why would you kick people when a.)someone already toking care of that. and b.)there will be no forum activity which makes us more dead then the other clans that were made in the past

don't get me wrong but the only reason that were dead is because a lot of players in toribash have basic alts,fake sob stories,fake troll identities,EVERYONE THAT IS GOOD AND ACTIVE ALREADY IN A CLAN, i mean what do you expect that we should do? besides it's going to lead to more rambling about us warring like the old times.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719