Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Last call for replays! I will close this thread when I come home. Get 'em in!
-----
12 hours and no one else has posted.

NO MORE REPLAYS MAY BE POSTED. FROM NOW ON, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR TEXTURES UNTIL THE VIDEO IS FINISHED!

PLEASE, NOONE POST HERE UNLESS IT IS VIDEO RELATED!

Mocucha, if you have further questions or requests for more replays, please post them here, or PM Zack, Day, or myself. Thank you again for making this video for us

Please use one replay from each member that submitted, and then use whatever replays you find are the best. You can look at the other clan video threads that have been made to see other requests. Good luck!
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 21, 2015 at 01:00 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I will start the new video on tomorrow or the day after. Please don't change your textures.

Wich replays should I use for the introduction ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I'm not sure which ones you should use... you can probably pick whichever ones you want. Whichever ones you pick, just let us know so we can have replacements. I have a few spars, tricking (which you've seen already in the last video), and another good parkour replay if you want to use those (just post here again if you'd like to see them).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
All my teachers are ok I guess. Im a smart kid, but an athlete too so my science teacher is also my football coach=extra creds. Ive got all A's but one F which I need to sort out today. Other than that schools fun, who known I might get my first kiss ;)
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
[Art] Clan Band from Yo Main Man...Man!
Yay! Finally made a thread :P. So, I was able to get someone to make our clan, Nitro, a decent band. For those of you with arm textures or leg textures, simply slap dat texture on and BAM! You are truly a member of Nitro. Represent my friends

Left Arm

Right Arm

Credit goes to Zwift for being awesome at le arts...
Last edited by NiteNite; Sep 22, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
All my teachers are ok I guess. Im a smart kid, but an athlete too so my science teacher is also my football coach=extra creds. Ive got all A's but one F which I need to sort out today. Other than that schools fun, who known I might get my first kiss ;)

From your science teacher?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
School is eZ. Most of teachers are chill. I like to talk a lot and I'm kinda interruptive at times because I usually sit next to friends, but my teachers don't say much. This is because I have straight A's, college classes, and take into consideration that I do a new sport each season, varsity and all :P.

P.S. I hate football
P.P.S. Parents won't let me date ;-;
P.P.P.S. Cross Country is probably the most painful sport I've ever done.
P.P.P.P.S. This thread gives everyone the opportunity to brag about their accomplishments and social status.
P.P.P.P.P.S. Gamer's science teacher want's the "D", and I don't mean the grade
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
looks good, i like how the streaks are translucent also the color on the lettering really adds a layer of cool to it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert