Toribash
No to Grim because I'm a big poopy head that hates people who are better than me.

So yeah I guess.
I think I might be retired.
Galaxy:
Yes, he is quite unpredictable and attacks your base leg when you least expect it.

Grim.
Yes, I stalk him when he plays aikido. He's pretty good.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Galaxy has my yes, aswell. Welcooome!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Welcome Galaxy.

I want me, raiken, iver or snake to bust a nut on Grim before I make a decision
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Hi
<---Grim/Jordan call me what you'd like.

I'm a master belt, been playing since 2010(first account is cutlass66). Um, I like Aikido because force dq's are fun. Also suplexes. Sometimes I play other mods, I'm part of Striking Reborn as well, I like rk, lenshu, and Nunjutsu/Stabjutsu.

My favorite way to play ABD is to decap people, because I make tc from it and it's easy, i'll probably include a couple decap replays. My other favorite thing to do is have sick saves in greykido because the pads give you a lot of opportunities to juke people. Aikido is my best mod by far, ABD is probably one of my best but I hate it because of point holding. Greykido is fun to mess around in. Uh a little bit about myself.

I'm 16, 17 next March. I play LoL, Hearthstone, Cs:go, Trove, Rocket League, idk few other steam games, and Pokemon. I'm part of Team pokemon OoT(Taekkyon is my 2nd favorite mod behind Aikido) and Striking Reborn. I played basketball for my team last year on JV, but i'm taking a year off so I can take some computer classes. Programming is my hobby i guess you could say, right now i'm in AP computer science, and i'm taking a Computer Technician workshop. My dad owns a gym, so I workout quite a bit.

I know a lot of people in Team Aikido, so yeah. Anyway here's some replays.

Also if you want more actual Aikido replays I can make some, I mostly save greykido and abd tho so I dont have many.

Allah is good. And so are your skills. I just love it when potatoe.

Yes
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Hi im NuMBeRRRZ i am 16 yrs old from Canada and i would like to be apart of Team Aikido
i have been playing since 2013 but went inactive for a bit of 2014
my favourite mods are aikido, aikidobigdogo, aikidosmalldojo (not an official mod) and greykido
i play almost everyday and try to help out the newer players
i am fairly active on the forums but i could be better
you can find me ingame in betting servers, tourneys, and in aikido servers
i hope this app has enough info and my GMT is -4 i belive
Attached Files
beat a 3rd dan.rpl (82.8 KB, 8 views)
beat a 10th dan.rpl (66.2 KB, 8 views)
beat a custom belt.rpl (96.0 KB, 8 views)
Mother Of Suplex.rpl (60.8 KB, 6 views)
NuMBeRRRZ epic save.rpl (38.1 KB, 8 views)

Dont Look In Here

Your replays aren't that impressive, the arm dm in "beating a 3rd dan" was just a selfgrab which didnt count towards your "skill" and the fact that he almost beated you with one arm... no from me
Last edited by Vishnu; Sep 8, 2015 at 05:28 AM.
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Do we not like styles that are not effective?
We deny because he goes for lifts and wins?
I guess this org has changed a bit since i joined.

I say yes to grim, but bias cause he's my little pumpkin pie.
I've seen him play and he does so very well and his replays are not that bad either.

Effectiveness is a pretty good point. But we don't want people to be only effective, we want creative playing and rare skills that are effective. Things that are not possible to find if the guy just simply shovel&suplex&shovel&suplex&shovel&LIFT-BIG-OR-GO-HOUSE

I mean, we want people that fled their comfort zones and found a different and effective way to win matches. That's why we're the only aikido organization still alive, because we create things.

Now about the current applications being voted:

NuMBeRRRZ: Some interesting relpays but I would play with you before vote. Please try find me in-game.

Grim:
I'd easily say yes to you. But BUT. Since Meow said to test you, I'll do. Find me in-game then I'll vote. \o/