Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
To be honest, I dont really give a crap about applications. I only did this one because a Friend asked me to.
But I do really want in this clan. But it was ages ago when I applied (I think)...

You might not care, but we do. Also, if you're going to say "a friend asked you to", tell us who or it's worthless. But still, the application wasn't up to scratch, apply again in about 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Bercat you fuck.
Why the fuck are you using Denied.
that's gay as hell
what did i tell you?

You're dirtying up our thread with your warscrubbiness. Begone, vile creature.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
0 posts ;-;
-----
Definetly room for improvement I would say but for now a no

Yes definitley room for improvement but Taylor either edit your post or say what you want to say in one post. It kinda bugs me having that line there. And my apologies I never said congrats on joining so there. Nitros a good clan and considering Ive been with it for 1 and about a half now its definitley worth the stay. For all the non-memebers flocking in read the first damn page. It will give you ideas and wont waste time with apps that filled with silly non-sense.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I would like to join nitro because i've head nothing but good things about you I am a blue belt witch I know isn't vary impressive I love mushu and kickboxing I know I have a lot to learn but i'm hoping from this clan i can become a grate toribash player and I hope you will consider me as a member. I was apart of sync for a wile but the became inactive and well I love to play so I hope you will consider it.

P.S I am an air fighter
TheLastSinner

For recent applicants

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
What improvement exactly, you can't just barge in, and just tell me I need improv. In what aspect exactly?
Sugatta
Originally Posted by Sugatta View Post
What improvement exactly, you can't just barge in, and just tell me I need improv. In what aspect exactly?

At a first glance, you're not very active on the forums. You can always reapply in 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

For recent applicants

DENIEDEDEEDEDED ------------
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 29, 2015 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Thug life
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
@sugatta
your application was not meaty or impressive thus it was denieded, we look for details. Describe your foreskin if you have to (not really but something like that.)
-----
Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Warning before you apply

sorta warned you too, you should read the front page.
Last edited by Day; Aug 29, 2015 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I don't have foreskin... That was some how offensive, because I want it to be. Also, when you say impressive, do you want me to actually spend time I could be using on something important for an application for a clan? I spent about 6 minutes on that, that was all. And the reason for that, is because I have no reason to acquire blueprints for a post.
Last edited by Sugatta; Aug 29, 2015 at 05:52 AM.
Sugatta