Toribash
umm like i said im new to forums and i use steam so i only use the tori community for stuff like this. I didnt know i had to post to be respectful
Originally Posted by ransacker View Post
umm like i said im new to forums and i use steam so i only use the tori community for stuff like this. I didnt know i had to post to be respectful

Nah, but if I can't see your posts, I don't know if you're respectful or not. Get to know the forums and reapply!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello everyone my name is Nemanja and my nick in toribash is necar I am friendly and communicative.
My favorite mod is judofrac and wushu, i play everyday, and check my pms and the forum for updates atleast twice daily my skype name is nemanja.toza
My toribash experience... well I started playing few years back I joined to clan "Omega" which was dying we strugled to keep it alive for a few months and in the end it died because we couldnt reach our leader to geve his position to someone other since he was inactive after that i stoped playing for a year or two and since I plan to become active again I tought to join a clan.
in my real life im a student, i like to cook and to play games i didnt train any matrial arts just handball.

and a joke for the end of the textwall.

Bruce Lee doesnt say WAPOW he says WAAAPAAAAHHHH!!11oneoneone

WAPOW
I would like to join the clan and believe I have the goods, just wondering If I could get an official yes or no from someone?
Originally Posted by numpter View Post
I would like to join the clan and believe I have the goods, just wondering If I could get an official yes or no from someone?

All right, sorry if I missed you.

For now you're denied. Get around the forum some more!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello
I will offer a person "me" that is trying his hardest to get better (help me)
My Favorite Mod is Aikido and Judo
I play every single day
I do not post regularly on forums because I don't have anything to post anywhere (will be posting more if I get in this clan)
Yes I do check my PM's but most of them I cant reply to cause it is sent stuff or bought stuff
I have been playing TB for a 6 months and my trying as hard as I can to get better as I recently started TB again and have been playing for 4 months (still trying hard)
Skype Name:「Cyrax」 or dragogamingmc
Last edited by LoaX; Aug 18, 2015 at 03:01 PM.