Toribash
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
I'm gonna have to say instant no to SuBZ3 now, he stole half of dahstevy's replay and didn't give credit then put it into his replay thread, if I were you, I wouldn't even let a replay stealer into the clan. (Check these 2 replays out and his replay thread.) http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=521758

Btw thank my friend Shakenyoh for this information.

I talked to him and he said that I can use it. Everyone knows it's his start of the replay? I cba to argue anymore.

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

One thing that pissed me off was that you didn't give credit, even if he said you can use it.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
That was my mistake, anyways since it pissed off a Monastery member (which I respect) I took it off, might upload later or maybe just keep it. Sorry if it got you too mad.

It's aleredy down. I can't believe how fast people read tedster' post and then immediately got mad at me and started to give me shit. Not that it affected me much, but just really? How?

You just have to give the original maker of the replay some credit for the part he made.
That is the only thing tedster is asking for. So instead of removing it, just give the guy some credit.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
It's aleredy down. I can't believe how fast people read tedster' post and then immediately got mad at me and started to give me shit. Not that it affected me much, but just really? How?

Also I decided to buy full 256 but donkey wants 135k for his. ;-; I have 100k. I didn't think it's that expensive :P
-----
Guys, I have some news. At the moment I do not meet the requirements to join and be a part of The Monastery. Im' thinking of staying in touch with you all, and maybe retry when I get more mature or I get a better personality. Cheers ^.^

P.S. I hope you guys won't be mad at me ;-;

P.P.S I love you ever so much <3
Last edited by SuBZ3; Aug 14, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
I talked to him and he said that I can use it. Everyone knows it's his start of the replay? I cba to argue anymore.

Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
One thing that pissed me off was that you didn't give credit, even if he said you can use it.

Originally Posted by duck View Post
And when you are unbanned
Don't forget that major part.

Anyways, welcome shaken to the allies.

Didnt quite catch that. May you explain?