Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Jagron View Post
Hey guys, My name is Jagron and I'm here to apply.

Let's start off with a straight forward; my ign is Jagron and I am 14 years old, I won't say my real name because I don't give that information away at every single thing.

I have been playing Toribash for about one year and In that time I have found myself playin tourneys, training, and texturing most often. While that is not all I do, it is where I spend most of my time. My favourite mods include abd, aikido, greykido, mushu, lenshu3ng, and sometimes boxshu.

About my personality, I see myself as a more laid back person, I like to joke around and have fun, whether you see that as mature or not is up to you.

Things that I enjoy doing outside of Toribash are ROTMG(Permission to judge granted), And Tree Of Life

Over my 1 year of toribash I have been in few clans, most all of them I left due to inactivity.
My previous clans were Royal Smile Ash Entity Oreo and Nano. I have been in others but those are ones I remember off the top of my head.

On the topic of forum and ingame activity I am decent. On the forums I am the most active at about 7-8/10. Around the ingame area, right now I am about 9/10 and within the next month or so when schools starts, I'll be playing only after school and weekends meaning a drop to 7/10.

I have both Steam and Skype. My skype will be below this section.

I have been banned once for assisting a decap rig. As a person trying to become better at texturing I have done textures for fun mostly but i plan on making sets for tc.

I want to join this clan because I am looking for a clan that is active known and ain't full of a-holes. I think you guys will see me as an asset because I can texture decently, I can help and wars, and I am very familiar with the forums.

About me now, as I said earlier I am a 14 year old, I play lacrosse as an attackman.
I sometimes go play a game or two of basketball with my friends at a local court. I am an A-B student and I live with a very lazy family. It is because of this lazy family of mine that I both can play on the weekdays and why I am an A-B student. On my free time I alternate between playing games, practicing my percussion, practicing my sketching, working on my texturing, reading books (Permission to call me nerd granted) and playing with my two dogs.

At this point in the app I believe I have covered most, if not all of the subjects that are required and more. So I suppose that this would be the end of my app.

I hope you guys accept me and I wish you good will.
Thank you for your time,
~Jagron

Sorry but I might have to say no because of the simple fact that there is a lack of experience. Maybe I could be proven wrong in-game but that's what I think.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Im gonna say yes. Very good application might even be hall of apps worthy.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Hey! I'm back from my training hiatus. Let me know if I need to re-apply or not!

Psst I'm beansprout

ermagerd its beansprout! uh I'm not sure whether you should re-apply or not. I might need some say from other clan members on what you should do because I'm neutral.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
ermagerd its beansprout! uh I'm not sure whether you should re-apply or not. I might need some say from other clan members on what you should do because I'm neutral.

I don't think he needs to re-apply.

Application

You joined in October 2014 and you are only a black belt.

One of three possibilities:

1. Alt account.
2. Not experienced enough to be here.
3. Not active enough to be here.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hello there Fellow clan members, my name irl is Enea,talented at drawing,gonna study art school , in this game im known as DeathEra , The beginning of a new Era that's my goal in this game , been playing the game for almost 3 years , I have over 1k hours on steam playing toribash,iv been part of many clans , most of them was useless , no clan had what I was looking for , one day me and my friend NoobLegacy created our own clan named Legacy_ iv been there for a while , learned how to manage a clan and how to manage wars , we never lost a war ... but ... I feel empty ... I cant find a clan to furfill my needs... that's why im applying here I hope this clan has what it takes to rule every other clan out there and make my dream come true ... to bring here.... a new era... an era of Destruction ... an era that will make any other clan extinct ... an era that will make everyone tremble in fear... this era will be ... the DeathEra

PS( tried to post the clan icon but I cant find a way to post it the imageshack its broken for me)
Originally Posted by DeathEra View Post
Hello there Fellow clan members, my name irl is Enea,talented at drawing,gonna study art school , in this game im known as DeathEra , The beginning of a new Era that's my goal in this game , been playing the game for almost 3 years , I have over 1k hours on steam playing toribash,iv been part of many clans , most of them was useless , no clan had what I was looking for , one day me and my friend NoobLegacy created our own clan named Legacy_ iv been there for a while , learned how to manage a clan and how to manage wars , we never lost a war ... but ... I feel empty ... I cant find a clan to furfill my needs... that's why im applying here I hope this clan has what it takes to rule every other clan out there and make my dream come true ... to bring here.... a new era... an era of Destruction ... an era that will make any other clan extinct ... an era that will make everyone tremble in fear... this era will be ... the DeathEra

PS( tried to post the clan icon but I cant find a way to post it the imageshack its broken for me)

nah
-----
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Sorry but I might have to say no because of the simple fact that there is a lack of experience. Maybe I could be proven wrong in-game but that's what I think.

I played him in-game. I'll just vote yes cuz y not. I dont think he would be the worst in Nitro.
Last edited by DJMC; Aug 16, 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I 'm not so good at speaking English, I'm using google translator, I live in Brazil and I am 15 years old I am a black belt , I like to spar and I am rather good in aikido, I really want to get into the clan , if you accept me i help the clan and please accept me
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-----

As I 'm not so good at speaking English, I'm using google translator, I live in Brazil and I am 15 years old I am a black belt , I like to spar and I am rather good in aikido, I really want to get into the clan , if you accept me i help the clan and please accept me

Last edited by Lucky5921; Aug 16, 2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The master potato ^-^
Originally Posted by Lucky5921 View Post

-----

Since this is a english speaking clan, things will just get complicated so no sry.
Djmc, i can speak english, but i am not good in write apps, i am not good in write apps in my language and in english, can i have other opportunity?

Plz
The master potato ^-^
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Hio! Now before I make this application, I want to say thanks for letting me fight with you guys yesterday and for giving me a chance to apply for this epic clan. After all the searching, I feel I've finally found the clan I can fit into and I hope you all feel the same. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here we go

(Day you promised that you would consider if this was a damn good app!!! :->)

I guess I'll introduce myself first. I'm BeanSprout, also known by friends as Gustavo Rangel. I make dubstep for the Monstercat Society under the name of NitroFun (coincidence?). I love parkour, EDM, snowboarding, and Videogames. I've been part of 2 clans I guess. I was an old leader of Godly, and I was part of le for about four days until I was kicked for making single posts on chat when posts were suppose to be...bigger. Other then that, I got a pretty empty slate.

Now on to stuff that actually matters:

I want to join Nitro because you guys(and gals) are a pretty nice bunch. The fact that you let me fight with you, chat casually, and even encouraged me to apply at some point, shows that you care about having fun just as much as you do about being a great clan. I like that!
Another reason I was interested in this clan was, I admit, the rank of the clan. However, I didn't join for bragging rights. As an old leader myself, I'm familiar with what it takes to lead a successful clan. Leadership, activity, creativity, personality, influence, authority. I was kinda interested to see how things work around here, so that's another reason I felt the need to join.
My final reason? I want to be able to fight with highly skilled gamers with versatile palates and tons of experience. This will help me become a better gamer overall and I'm hoping that I can grow into a exceptional Toribasher.

Now, what does Nitro get in return?

Let's start off with a little battle background check. Compared to most skilled gamers, I'm a noob. With about only a year of gaming, I still have a lot to learn. I am a black belt. Although I have two alts (BilboopX-Blue belt/1uP2-Orange Belt), black belt is as high as I got and as experienced as I am. Don't let my belt fool you though. My fighting abilities and ability to adapt to new mods and enemies earns me a spot above where I am. I'm a decent grappler and I love ABD with all my heart. I'm good at most reg-grav mods, but when you get to mods like mushu and taekkyon, it's like rolling a dice. In other words, I need practice :P
As for my activity, I'm not in the no-life scale, but I do play with a passion. When I'm not busy, I can play about 2-5 hours on the weekend, while I can play about 1 hour per weekday. I rate it about a 7 on the activity scale. As for forum posting, I'm in the forumite rating. 10/10 because I'm always checking up on forums via phone and reading PMs. In fact, I'm typing this application up one my phone because I'm so pro!
Last but not least, I can offer loyalty and as a respectful gamer and person, friendship. I treat everyone with respect, whether winning or losing.
I'm that type of guy who loves to crack jokes and just wants to play Toribash. I keep my promises, and I mean what I say. I'm also honest, so if I see something wrong, I won't think twice before letting you know. Of course, I can be serious if I need too and maturity is not an issue to me.
As for the loyalty part, I will not leave the clan until no one is left. I will always be in Nitro. I hate clan hoppers and I hate hopping clans. If you let me, I'm here to stay.

Whew! Well I guess I'm done here. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope you will consider this request. PEACE OUT!

Hey why my old app no in fame ofballz?
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao