Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

MoonSick's sick replays
From time to time I'll post that sick replay I get here are a few to start off the enjoyment.
-----
7 moar
Last edited by MoonSick; Aug 4, 2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi
yes
i believe this in fact exists: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=513645
you do not need an entire post dedicated to yourself
and before you say "who the fuck do you think you are, thinking you have the right to tell me what to do"
just remember, i'm a former nitro member who decided it'd be a great idea to have every account under his possession banned.
~valterain
Ok guys, just to make this clear, (I know you guys are new, so you wouldn't know.

HOLD ON TO YOUR REPLAYS UNTIL I SAY TO POST THEM

Last time when we did the video, I had to sift through replays from members that weren't in nitro anymore, replays that people later said "I don't want that one in anymore", members who had like, 20 submissions, members who didn't include the mod and so on.

I will not do that this time.

LATER, when the song is made (thanks chesh ^.^), and mocucha is about ready to start, I will make a new thread where each member is to post their 5 replays (unless this number changes).

Furthermore: if the replays aren't up to snuff, I will view them, cut them, and ask if you have any other replays to replace it.

Lastly, the most important replays are: madmans (ukebashes, whatever you call them), tricking, parkour, and spars (particular emphasis on the last two). To be frank, multiplayer replays (aikido, mushu, judo and whatnot) are not nearly as impressive (usually). Multiplayer replays are discouraged :/

That's it ;)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Aug 4, 2015 at 05:36 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Yo I have a question for the video is it gonna be lilt the other WiP's and switch through people every couple seconds? I thought that was really cool if it could be pulled off.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Yo I have a question for the video is it gonna be lilt the other WiP's and switch through people every couple seconds? I thought that was really cool if it could be pulled off.

I heard that it was going to be a simpler thing, like an introduction replay from each person or something. Idk.
For the introduction, I will keep the initial idea that you asked to me, a single tori (without tori so) replay where textures are changing to each member. That could be cool if one of you do a really long tricking, ball jungling, etc. replay for it ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hawkeye573's Application
Hello members of Nitro, my name is Hawkeye573 but you can call me hawk. I am 14 yrs old and am a 2nd dan black belt who focuses on ABD/Aikido. I base my playstyle around balance and momentum, but because i used to play Mushu i can handle being thrown into the air. I am looking for an active clan to sharpen my skills and just have fun hanging out with and Nitro seems to fit the profile. I am not very active on the forums but i can try to work on that and i did quit toibash for a few months a while back and just got back in a few days ago. I am currently training a Blue Belt in the art of balance and momentum. Thank you for your time and Consideration.
-Hawkeye573
No.

The application was poor, and you're already in a clan. Sorry, but you'll have to quit crooks, wait a week or two, and apply again with a better app. Refer to the front page for examples.