Toribash
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Guys Inq, I suggest you try read 992 pictures of CringeFest. Could you survive this?

I made it like 30 pictures in, every picture isn't cringey now, it's just sad
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Guys Inq, I suggest you try read 992 pictures of CringeFest. Could you survive this?

I feel like I've been de-sensitised to this shit. http://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics has ruined me.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
It's not even August first in most places. What the fuck, TB

It was August 1st for Hampa apparently.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Yay being an adult! Except I'm taking online classes so I always have school. But it doesn't feel like school. That's the point.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Sorreh for my Inactivity, I already see how CS:GO steals my time. I'll try to be more active soon.

Also: Hi Retro

What rank?
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Fuck, it's August. That means school comes back soon.

fuck.

start my first year of college in like two weeks

ohboi
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Fuck, it's August. That means school comes back soon.

fuck.

I'll start at the uni on the 10th. All the week, all day = no time, rip games.
I took more classes to study this semester so surely i'll be p inactive. (I should ;-;)
/me waves
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.