Toribash
I am not going to hold any grudges, since Ultimate and Aeon are old allies...

but yea, that was just a dick move. Froggies is now blacklisted.

Have a nice day.
Congratulations Froggies.
You seem pretty cool... so I'm not sure what Chirs is talking about.
Did you clan hop?
btw, I like your bet servers.
father of philip scone
Welcome froggies!

donkey, chirs said that because of the 'YES' i think.

Once again, welcome
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
ok lets get this straight...

Chirs was (or even is) pissed as hell as Froggies withdraw his app for Aeon after just a few minutes.
It looked like you guys wanted to make sure you get him before we could get him.
I know it sounds strange but hey you never know ;)

So I guess this is what happened:

Froggies applied to us as he thought he got denied from you guys.
You guys decided to give him a yes as you didn't knew he just applied to Aeon.

So its all his fault as he couldn't wait until you guys told him your final vote.

From my pov the relationship between Aeon and Ultimate ain't hurt at all.
We would like to see you re-thinking your decision about Froggies, as he failed and made a dick move by applying without knowing the final vote of his last standing App.
Here you have the Link to his App and what happend

Aeon and Ultimate forever <3
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Its okay I kicked him I was unaware he applied for another clan. No longer have VIP to check his posts D: Love you animal. I did tell chirs fuck you though lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Haha, it's okay. Chirs doesn't hold grudges.

*Uses voice of Mario for god knows what reason.*
This is the [u]ltimate love between two clans.

I tend to post random shit, don't mind me...
Rest in peace Froggies, you will not be forgotten for the 24 hours that you spent in this clan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to read books, in fact I never read books (The last time I read a whole book was probably last year, but for class again), but for English, my class has to read this book that goes by the name of 'The killing of Mud-Eye'. It's a book with allot of feels - hence me crying for 20 minutes, but more towards the end. I've been reading it on the bus since Tuesday last week (my bus trip to and from school would be around 2 hours and a half), but today was different. I was up to this crucial part which forced me to read, and i just couldn't stop. I got home and was walking up the drive-way reading. I then read for a further 2 hours at my computer desk, just to finish it. I literally read 110 pages today, it was so good I couldn't stop. I feel like I need to apologise to everyone I've ever bullied... like damn.

I laughed at myself a little as well. I was looking on the [u] Events thread, thinking they were all relatively recent, until I looked at the last page of the summer bash thread, to find that results were given in September. I then looked at the year, and saw it to be 2013.
Rip.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Rest in peace Froggies, you will not be forgotten for the 24 hours that you spent in this clan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to read books, in fact I never read books (The last time I read a whole book was probably last year, but for class again), but for English, my class has to read this book that goes by the name of 'The killing of Mud-Eye'. It's a book with allot of feels - hence me crying for 20 minutes, but more towards the end. I've been reading it on the bus since Tuesday last week (my bus trip to and from school would be around 2 hours and a half), but today was different. I was up to this crucial part which forced me to read, and i just couldn't stop. I got home and was walking up the drive-way reading. I then read for a further 2 hours at my computer desk, just to finish it. I literally read 110 pages today, it was so good I couldn't stop. I feel like I need to apologise to everyone I've ever bullied... like damn.

I laughed at myself a little as well. I was looking on the [u] Events thread, thinking they were all relatively recent, until I looked at the last page of the summer bash thread, to find that results were given in September. I then looked at the year, and saw it to be 2013.
Rip.

u wot m9
ugly