Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application

I say yes to mater's reentry into [Nitro].
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
If the people who I was able to invite to the skype group for it actually invite all the rest of the peeps, it might be very feesible
I hate all of you.
Umm have you looked at our ranks we are an army. However I do agree with the family aspect. I have always found you a decent person but the one thing is that you are very inactive most of the time and i understand it is because of your parents. Basically if you do get in you have to be active.
Nitro Application
Hey there Nitro clan, My name in PenumbraAF, you can call me Pen. I live in the wonderful state of Alaska, USA. I am an 18 y.o Male. My tori is currently a 4th dan black belt and is soon to be a 5th dan, i have trained hard since i first started in January 2015. Since then i have clocked roughly 430hrs of online game play. I am not your average gamer, I have been playing video games such COD and BF throughout my life (since 4th grade) i have built a collection of nearly every game that has come out for both Ps3, xbox (360 and one), and PC. When i started getting into games i was just happy to play but no that i have gotten older, your occasional call of duty game gets pretty boring, so i ventured out to find new games. One day i was surfing through the Steam game collection and saw Toribash. I was not to impressed when i downloaded it because it was new to me and i sucked, but with more and more practice and training i began to become obsessed with the amount of determination and skill that is required to create a solid move set. I trained more and more and now i am where i am now.

My clan history has been rather small and very successful. My first clan was Sil3nt and unofficial clan lead by Yodaking13. I was the 3rd member and earned the rank of the clans Master Warrior. I was very active on the in game and out of game aspects of the Clan. I assisted the leader in promotion and in design of the clan page and importance of IRC. I left Sil3nt once it had gone dead in search for a more active clan. I came across Drunk and was asked to join. It was a good decision, for training with ABDKnight and many others in the clan i further advanced my Tori's balance, speed, accuracy, and power. I enjoyed being in Drunk but even though it is very full, it does not have many truly active members. I have been very active while in this clan, and i train often with some of its members. I am almost always on the IRC staying up to date with anemone else on there.

The Reason in which i would like to join Nitro is throughout my journey of the toribash community it is my goal to play along side some of the best and experienced Bashers. I have joined in on many games where Nitro was active and very much enjoyed the gameplay. I wish to take the step up from the average toribash community of Bashers and test my skills in more clan wars and in training with the many talented bashers present in this clan.

I typically play after work until i feel like stopping. Usually when I'm on i take part in many aikido matches, my mod rank is currently [3246/class commando]. I play some other mods such as mushu (not my best mod by far) lenshu3 and staff battles. When I'm not in the mood for hi intensity fighting, i like to find a worthy sparring partner and challenge them to and xspar.tbm bout.

This is my first toribash clan application, i hope i have met your fancy.

I have 2 accounts
[Main] PenumbraAF 4th dan, for competitive training and fighting.
[secondary] htlz whitebelt, for some fun on keeping up wight he new advanced noob moves.

My Skype is: penumbraaf (it has the yin and yang symbol)
I run on steam: PenumbraAF (has a small picture of pikachu)

The apparel i have on my tori:
L/R punkspikes
L/R gets
Left side textures (currently creating new ones on elements 13 photoshop)
Pure set that i purchased for $40 USD (after achieving my own personal goal)

This is Me and My tori experience i hope you enjoyed reading have a wonderful rest of your day!
http://i.imgur.com/LsA4Vzv.png
Last edited by Icon; Jul 12, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.

Application

Wow great app, too bad you're in a clan and recruitment is closed. Denied, apply again July 20th.
Bercat djchicken said no for Eric so that means I still have a chance he voted yes for me
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by mossd View Post
Bercat djchicken said no for Eric so that means I still have a chance he voted yes for me

Alright, wait for one more person to vote on your app to determine.
I'm going to say yes to mossd i see much more potential from him what bercat described was true but its enough postives than weaknesses from him.

As for Mater going to have to say yes why? Just talent.Just awesome.just a joy to play with.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719