Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Only a few have ever seen sky and 1 was me :O

Only Virus has legit seen me.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I just saw Ber :3
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
I just saw Ber :3

Everyone has seen me.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
NITRO bonding session
UPDATE:
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
THEREFORE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY CS:GO WITH THE KLEN THEN START ANOTHER THREAD. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR UNTURNED AND TF2.

Bercat and I had the idea for a nitro clanwide bonding session in either tf2 or Unturned. (PRobs unturned with a giant fight between a bunch of teams within nitro, maybe even color war themed)

Anyhow, we should pick dates now. My GMT is -7 and I suggest 5:00 PM (With -7 GMT) this saturday.

I will be hosting the server with my beastly computer and wifi speed, and bercat will host the call.

I am too lazy to make too much on this thread, so JUST DO IT. ~shia labeouf

ADD ME IF YOU WANT IN: STEAMID: Mater <<Clicky with a weird viper prof pic Nitro will be in parenthesis next to my username

If you vote for toribash I will stick my middle finger up your ass. I'm not sorry Like seriously, vote for stuff on the poll, because those two are the only two i will accept even if another viable option comes up.
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 10, 2015 at 03:44 AM.
I hate all of you.
Signup for group bonding by typing you Steam ID and then voting. If you vote and do not put down your steam id before the game that we are all playing is decided your vote will be nullified and not count.

Steam ID: The_Majestic_Bercat

GMT: -4 apparently so it will be at 8pm

I will then proceed to vote for the game that I would like to play with everyone.
-----
We could possibly play both games.
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 9, 2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Why I want to join: I've been interested in joining a clan for a while, and I found yours. I have been invited to a few clans,
(not officially, but people asking ingame) and have checked them out, but none really seemed to appeal to me that much. But when i saw yours, and the members I have met ingame, It looked like the clan is actually active, and It's members are skillful.

What I can contribute to the clan: I joined (Drunk) a few days ago, but I soon realized that it is not active at all, and has very few members. on the other hand, I see Nitro members all the time in toribash.
I really love going on the forums and helping people, and just being a part of the community. I am aware that my post count says otherwise, but most of those have been in the last two days, and i'm not losing interest either.
Another thing is that I am very mature ingame. I say good game (not gg) at the end of every game, rage, quit out of anger, or use excessively bad language. I do joke around sometimes with other players.
I also play a bit of Terria and i also play Cs:Go i also play Tf2 and Gmod

some info about me : My name is Dylan Maurer I am 14 i live in America Pennsylvania. I am also 7th dan black belt but i play like a 5th dan black belt tho do have skill, i also love talking to people and i am very friendly I love hunting, fishing ,
basketball and baseball I love drawing things and I have lots of Tc that i can donate to the clans bank to help u with tourneys etc. I will also help as much as I can in clan wars and other events we have.
I am also a boy. And i have never been infracted.

Some other facts: I like playing a lot of games like cod, blockade3d, and loads of others like Cs:Go but mostly I play toribash everyday and
and I am extremely active in game but not so much in fourms but if u accept me into your amazing clan i will change and start posting more on fourms
I also like buying textures, running , music and so many other things and my GMT is -4.

In Game: I am usaly am 9/10 active in game. I always try my best to win and I will not stop trying to win my fav mods are Aikido, Aikido big dojo
Mushu, Tk , Twinswords and so many others but most of the time I will be playing quick aikido or ABD.

Fourms: I am not that active on fourms but I will try my best to become more of an active person of the fourms
And that is all I have to say about the fourms.

Skills: I am good at Parkour somtimes and if im feeling well I can somtime make amazing saves I am very defensive
in game I can play both offence and defence in toribash I have a lot of skill in all my fav mods (paragraph5) mostly in Aikido
and ABD i am also very talented.