Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Nitro] Nitro application
hello, my username is Jpawesome and I am interested in joining your clan, therefore I am going to submit this application consisting of necessary personal information and info about my status in Toribash, this is the first clan i'm attempting to join and the very first application I have ever submitted,I decided to try and join an official clan first because I want to fight clan involved battles.

I am currently living in Goodland, Kansas and my real name is Joshua Prouty, I joined the game a couple days ago and I am in the Semi-Pro League and I currently posess a blue belt with my my global rank 138537, I mostly play judo as I am used to being up close at the start of the match.

I play a mix of multi-player and single-player as I use free play for replays and offline multi-player and play online multi-player to obviously adapt to techniques that other players use against me, sadly I am still a newbie so I only have a couple openers but once the match has started I focus my weight and I adjust my limbs to force a dq rather than going for points and it is how I have beaten most of my opponents, I have played on a public server once and have only beaten 1 4th dan black belt and 1 regular black belt opponents, I usually play on ranked servers so me and my opponent are equally matched and I can rely on my skill and knowledge to force a dq

I have attached replays with this post for you to look at, both are single and multi player replays.

I hope that I am good enough to join your clan, and yes I have read the rules so not to worry about that! I have also included the logo in there as well as you mentioned to do in the recruitment thread! notice how I lean and extend my body parts to twist and make my opponents touch the floor(multiplayer replays)? that is one of my general techniques I use and I hope it becomes useful to you if you decide to recruit me!
Last edited by JPawesome; Jun 30, 2015 at 10:59 AM.
Really REALLY low information, i will think my answer. Also please stop adding the Nitro logo in apps THIS IS FOR ALL THE APPLICANTS.
decancerized the thread again... this is the second time in a week guys ;-;
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert

App

Blue belt
Low post count
Joined this month
I feel you aren't ready for a clan of this caliber yet. Sorry, I'm gonna have to say no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
It's nuthin special.

We are all special little snowflakes.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by JPawesome View Post
hello, my username is Jpawesome and I am interested in joining your clan, therefore I am going to submit this application consisting of necessary personal information and info about my status in Toribash, this is the first clan i'm attempting to join and the very first application I have ever submitted,I decided to try and join an official clan first because I want to fight clan involved battles.

I am currently living in Goodland, Kansas and my real name is Joshua Prouty, I joined the game a couple days ago and I am in the Semi-Pro League and I currently posess a blue belt with my my global rank 138537, I mostly play judo as I am used to being up close at the start of the match.

I play a mix of multi-player and single-player as I use free play for replays and offline multi-player and play online multi-player to obviously adapt to techniques that other players use against me, sadly I am still a newbie so I only have a couple openers but once the match has started I focus my weight and I adjust my limbs to force a dq rather than going for points and it is how I have beaten most of my opponents, I have played on a public server once and have only beaten 1 4th dan black belt and 1 regular black belt opponents, I usually play on ranked servers so me and my opponent are equally matched and I can rely on my skill and knowledge to force a dq

I have attached replays with this post for you to look at, both are single and multi player replays.

I hope that I am good enough to join your clan, and yes I have read the rules so not to worry about that! I have also included the logo in there as well as you mentioned to do in the recruitment thread! notice how I lean and extend my body parts to twist and make my opponents touch the floor(multiplayer replays)? that is one of my general techniques I use and I hope it becomes useful to you if you decide to recruit me!

You aren't prepared for the level of Esports this clan is focused on.
DENIEDED
decancerized the thread AGAIN stop being so stupid, don't argue with the decision and go find another clan
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert