Toribash
Nope it was an old friend of mine. I haven't had much contact with girls ever since summer started.

I had stopped drinking actually. Besides a symbolic beer once or twice a week when hanging out with friends I didn't drink anything. So I'm happy that I can control myself.

Oh in the bar this drunk dude came up. He really loves foreigners and he was talking about how he adores my japanese teacher and any other foreigner who comes to our country. It got pretty annoying as he was talking the same thing for 10 minutes so he went to the bartender to talk to her and he bought us all jagermeister shots. After that I got really buzzed. That was a new experience. I thought that in my country everyone wasn't generous to buy strangers drinks.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
It seems weird that as a Bethesda fan I've never played a single fallout game.

so me

also, having a low tollerance for alcohol is so much better than high tolerance, since i have to buy more drinks to get drunk- both getting drunk and buying that is difficult
I have always been a bum. Recon gave me 50k on my toribirthday, so I've been living with that for quite some time. Try some betting servers. Probably the fastest way without participating in events, making textures.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Hei guys, i want to ask you a potent question: HOW DO YOU MAKE TC IN TORIBASH ?

Buy it.
My TC is more or less around 10k for the last 2 years.
I used to have 200k but i only have 6k now. I want to improve my bank.
Last edited by TheDog96; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:53 AM.
> Piratez