Toribash
Interesting point about donut sandwich duality, however, not really the right kind of member for our clan. I would advise you apply somewhere else. Personally I would advise you apply to Phoenix since they need members and I can vouch for your app there. It was my last clan.
Good morning sweet princess
I'm not quite sure about these new people I'll have to get to know them more! But for now they seem pretty cool from what I've seen so far! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I'm not quite sure about these new people I'll have to get to know them more! But for now they seem pretty cool from what I've seen so far! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.

Cheirs. If I'm considered a "new guy" anymore, I'm in the "smells nice" rank over trials rank. Either Ele found out about my stash of Lynx deodorant, or how much Aftershave I own.
Still pretty spooky.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Uhm, can I app here?

My name is Ninjakid57, skype is fluttershy578 (yea, that's right). I'm 11 years old (that's probably my ticket out of here), birthday May 30th. I'm apping for the reason some other cool dudes are here, and that I can interact with others. Maybe learn some more and become better at the game. I can participate in wars and try my best to fight. My GMT is -6, US. Previous clan I was in was ElSword (El_S). I left since we pretty much died. Since it's summer break, I can be active for as long as I can. My steam name is ninjakid57, if anyone wants to know. I hope I get accepted, although I know I suck at freeforms..
Oh, and the donuts and sandwiches thing.
I think both would be alike since you can put just about anything on a sandwich as you can donuts. I mean, donuts are just bagels with frosting on them, and they're pretty much bread. Saying that pretty much means you can put sprinkles and frosting on sandwich bread too. If you can put peanut butter on bread, you can put frosting too. If you can put bacon in a sandwich, you could put bacon on a donut too.

Rejected, sorry.
I'm sorry Ninja bu you also get a no by me.
Why does your sig say "Vernaux rectal"?

Oh yeah, and probably not. You don't seem to have taken too much care writing your app and come off as silly.
Good morning sweet princess
Feel like you got a bit of lack of experience.
And,
How can you give us respect?
How can you give us forum activity if you dont post on the forums that much.

Not by far the best app I have seen in a while.
I'm saying no for now, but you may prove me wrong.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with Zelda though you are a pretty cool person when I got to talk to you in-game.
Originally Posted by Vernaux in irc
[15:03] <Vernaux> How can you give us respect? Well, I could give yall respect by listening to what you saying.
[15:04] <Vernaux> How can you give us forum activity if you dont post on the forums that much? Well I do most It's just that There nothing to post about on the forums I'm reading/reviewing If you need me to post I can.

I'll pass on this one, sorry vernaux.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What you mean you will past on this one?
-----
It's a Fraz Zeld It say Vernaux Rektall
Last edited by Rock; Jun 13, 2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
God dammit