Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ikr. The soup is very important. It holds the fate of this world.
Anyway, we need to figure out how our activity checks should work from now on. It's been bugging me that nobody has really figured out an activity check for our members. Nothing official at least. There should be a set and stone rule saying "If you are out for x amount of time without telling us what is going on, you will receive a warning. If you do not respond within Y amount of time, we will be forced to kick you." or something along those lines. However, I'm not a leader so leaders get on this before I die of unhappiness.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Last time I asked about inactivity Checks, I was barked at by Rexxy about how it isn't in my jurisdiction to even mention it.

Yet they booted most of who I had mentioned despite the counterarguments. Oh well. A legitimate system should be made.

Also, we should form some form of outside communication with members not in the skype chat or who doing have skype. It's hard organizing when some members can't be contacted until they check Toribash PMs.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by xXMmosXx View Post
Hello
My name is Elijah age: 16, belt brown. I've Been playing for about a year, I want to join because I've been bored playing toribash by my self so I want to join a clan.

I live in tiny house with 2 sisters and a dad in Glendale Heights Illinois so I have nothing else to do

Elijah/xXMmosXx

This is so sad I'm not even going to post a meme

no
xXMmosXx
Hello
My name is Elijah age: 16, belt brown. I've Been playing for about a year, I want to join because I've been bored playing toribash by my self so I want to join a clan.

I live in tiny house with 2 sisters and a dad in Glendale Heights Illinois so I have nothing else to do

Elijah/xXMmosXx
Hello

Elijah/xXMmosXx

DENIED

I don't even need to say what's wrong with this application. You're obviously not worth our time if you can't even make the effort to make a decent application. Thank you for applying to Nitro, and feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about your application.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 9, 2015 at 03:31 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hello

Elijah/xXMmosXx

... no
D
D
D
D
DENIED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Warning before you apply

go crazy guys
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i do inactivity checks about once a month don't worry yourself aboot it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously dude, spend time on your apps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Hello

Elijah/xXMmosXx

There are over a million words in the English language, and I can't possibly put any of them into a sentence to describe how shitty that application was. If you're going to waste our time, then don't bother applying. If you want to join a clan just for shits then go for "Sinon" or something, not an elite clan.
Last edited by Icarus; Jun 9, 2015 at 05:32 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16