Toribash
so devil would not stop arguing, and i said "join back when you can get along" and i removed him from the chat, and the chat is free to join, but instead of joining back later, he raged and left the clan. depending on your view of devil (for those not in the chat he has been picking fights, bragging, and arguing whenever he seems to be online) this could be a good or a bad thing. I'm thinking vinyl could be a good replacement for devil because i think he's superior skill wise, (and he doesn't call somebody a stupid slut simply because they have pink hair) so tell my your opinions if you feel so inclined

Originally Posted by Gasai View Post
No he flies you nummy I know my lord and savoir can fly

of course he can fly. what kind of hampa would he be if he couldn't fly?
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Some hostility in the clan isn't very good.

We are all brothers and sisters.

their will be fights and arguments but as a family we must remain strong and connected.

My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Y'all can be my brothers and sisters as long as you give me your booties then we good (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a side note who wants to be in my signature (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can I be in your sig O.O you know how much booty i have to give (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i could ask the same question but i only know like 2 or 3 people dat needta be'z in my sig rn
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by Novixel View Post
Some hostility in the clan isn't very good.

We are all brothers and sisters.

their will be fights and arguments but as a family we must remain strong and connected.

Yeah Nov, and we have the current issue of who replaces him if this issue hasn't been resolved :v
-----
Y'all can be my brothers and sisters as long as you give me your booties then we good (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me of course, once I fix my sig I'll place almost all of ya'll in it.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 4, 2015 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!

Put me in your sig dude! I feel like it would help us connect in a multi-level and polydimensional way
Wait but who are you and how dafuq did you get in??
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
What. . .