Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by error View Post
didn't you invite me without reason yesterday

That's because we all know you personally. And we know fully of what you're capable of.
But Day. I am curious, what is the max amount of people that I'm allowed to recruit before we need to shut down?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
we have limited space in the clan, we will not become like the trash clans that just invite everyone who are capable of spelling a word correct, we are near the max members i am willing to let in, thus we can be picky. i put valt "in charge" of the application thread because he understands this.

Is this not what I have been saying for the past several days?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Is this not what I have been saying for the past several days?

it is, and i have been listening don't worry bby
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Should a special rank be arranged for Valt the Dream Crusher?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
So when should we hold this event? I'm gone next week Monday through Friday so we couldn't hold it then.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Nah thats too much work he already knows his job plus special ranks only go to Haley and retarded thinkfasts

How is that "Too much work?"
Also Rexxy. You seem incredibly Bias against me, and I want to know why.
i told you this, rex hates everyone
-----
as his cousin i know best
Last edited by Day; Jun 1, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Dogzy View Post
Sup Day. Hail Hydra. I am not good at applications (this is a warning). I'm Dogzy my real name is Doug I'm 14 and i want to join Nitro. I have been in two clans Pacific and Carbon. i joined Carbon because Day told me i should but i really just want to be in Nitro. I play whenever I can and I don't post very much on the forums Sorry. So now i guess i tell you what i'm good at... well i am a versatile player i will try anything and learn to get better. I live in Norman, Oklahoma. I have Skype and steam.

I am here to get better so if I left anything out tell me.

Last edited by Day; Jun 1, 2015 at 11:30 PM.