Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello everyone. First of all im going to introduce my self and tell who I am and what I want so you will know some things about me and my life in case you condsider accpeting me. My name is Nejc and im kind of person who hate all type of nonsesnes. From people saying unreal things to people doing random shit without thinking. I am also very quiet person and won't talk until I won't have idea what to say and how to say it. I am huge fan of sport and I watch some sports such as motogp, formula one, speedway ... I also love to play football with my friends in free time for few hours and that is my favourite free time activity. My lifestory is somewhat sad , but nonetheless I keep on fighting. I lost my mum last year because of cancer , my father gave up into alcohol and I tought whole world is crashing down on me but I never gave up and now I am where I am. About Toribash career ... my first contact with toribash was somewhere around 2011 when I tried it for the first time and saw the game was absolutely brilliant , so I continued to play it and figuring it out how it works ... it was hard at first since I didn't know what to do or how to move joints properly. But with time and detrmination I actually came to rank of 3rd dan after numerous of battles , but I had a year or year and a half long pause because of school since school was always on first position and all other things are after that. I also tried to do some texturing but found out im not actually good in so I didn't bothred myself with trying something that's just not for me. I was also member of several clans, my first one was Neon where I stayed for like few months , but clan actually died so I was then accepted by Frozen clan. I stayed there also for few months but community again fell apart so I decided to spend some time training solo and clanless. I am very active on skype and talking to my friends and mates is second favourite free time activity. My skype is nejcbudic if you guys decide to contact me. Now let's say some things about mods I like to play ... First of all is judo, that's mod which I love because of low gravity and I adore smashing toris to the ground. Second is Aikido & ABD where there is needed some portions of great skill to beat opponents , I used to have great games and games I got taken down in matter of seconds because of mistake , but mistakes happens. I also love some funmods to have some laugh at funny outcomes ... I don't like running , parkour because balancing Tori was always issue I could run but ... balance always got better of me , tried to train a lot but no luck. Okay that was my application , I hope I get accepted into the clan and meet you guys.
No alive opponent found
Originally Posted by StRiDeR100 View Post
Hello everyone. First of all im going to introduce my self and tell who I am and what I want so you will know some things about me and my life in case you condsider accpeting me. My name is Nejc and im kind of person who hate all type of nonsesnes. From people saying unreal things to people doing random shit without thinking. I am also very quiet person and won't talk until I won't have idea what to say and how to say it. I am huge fan of sport and I watch some sports such as motogp, formula one, speedway ... I also love to play football with my friends in free time for few hours and that is my favourite free time activity. My lifestory is somewhat sad , but nonetheless I keep on fighting. I lost my mum last year because of cancer , my father gave up into alcohol and I tought whole world is crashing down on me but I never gave up and now I am where I am. About Toribash career ... my first contact with toribash was somewhere around 2011 when I tried it for the first time and saw the game was absolutely brilliant , so I continued to play it and figuring it out how it works ... it was hard at first since I didn't know what to do or how to move joints properly. But with time and detrmination I actually came to rank of 3rd dan after numerous of battles , but I had a year or year and a half long pause because of school since school was always on first position and all other things are after that. I also tried to do some texturing but found out im not actually good in so I didn't bothred myself with trying something that's just not for me. I was also member of several clans, my first one was Neon where I stayed for like few months , but clan actually died so I was then accepted by Frozen clan. I stayed there also for few months but community again fell apart so I decided to spend some time training solo and clanless. I am very active on skype and talking to my friends and mates is second favourite free time activity. My skype is nejcbudic if you guys decide to contact me. Now let's say some things about mods I like to play ... First of all is judo, that's mod which I love because of low gravity and I adore smashing toris to the ground. Second is Aikido & ABD where there is needed some portions of great skill to beat opponents , I used to have great games and games I got taken down in matter of seconds because of mistake , but mistakes happens. I also love some funmods to have some laugh at funny outcomes ... I don't like running , parkour because balancing Tori was always issue I could run but ... balance always got better of me , tried to train a lot but no luck. Okay that was my application , I hope I get accepted into the clan and meet you guys.

I actually remember you from a previous clan, although I'm not entirely certain as to who you are or what you did (you seemed pretty inactive as it was). And well. I'm not entirely sure as to whether or not I'll agree with Birno and Twister. Sure, your application was relatively long, but it was poorly formatted and grammatical and spelling mistakes were present. But, chances are English isn't your first language, but I'll say that these mistakes still affect me quite heavily. I'm going to have to say NO. We'll see what other members say and go from there.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by justin2287 View Post
Alright guys well first im going to start out and say my name is Justin im 18 and ive been playing this game since early 2009 im a 4th dan black belt and in my opinion im a pretty chill guy. My competitive mods are ABD, twinswords and wushu. I was a part of knc then went over to darkfox because of the friendly and fun environment but darkfox died apparently while i was gone. im a very in-game active member and am currently working on posting more on forums. at this point in time i'm looking to be part of a fun and friendly clan to game with my skype name is justin22872015.This may not be the best application ive ever submitted but honestly i don't attempt to get into clans that often. I do try my best to get along with everyone and whatever issues may occur with other members i try to resolve as quickly as possible. I would really enjoy being part of an official clan and will contribute as much as i can when i can thank you guys for looking at my application.

Because I'm on my break right now I don't have time to post much, so no from me.

What's your first language? Also I am sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you the best of luck, continue to be strong and you will make it through! Either way, English aside, I liked the application, but I'm currently on break so I'm going to go with neutral for now, I'll make a decision when I get home.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Slovene is my first language, I have some problems with grammar yes but that shouldn't be much of a trouble.
No alive opponent found
Originally Posted by KnownSkilz View Post
I love you all Now accept me (Joking about the accept me bit i still love you <3)

Unless you have something useful to say shut the fuck up and dont say anything so please. leave.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by KnownSkilz View Post
I love you all Now accept me (Joking about the accept me bit i still love you <3)

This is our application thread.
Post here again and I'll report it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

Good app overall. Valt is too picky. You told us a lot about yourself (You didn't have to tell us about your parents though.) and even though Judo is your favorite mod, I think that your determination as well as your overall control and stabilization of your life after these losses really shows a lot about you. For that reason, I will give you my glorious Yes
P.S. I think we should all shut up about the parents part. There is no need to remind him.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15