Toribash
First of all, I'm going to be hard on you here. Not because I'm angry, or I don't like you. Only because I think you can take a bit of criticism and I think you want to be the best person you can. I want you to understand why my vote is staying as a no, and I why I want you to come back later and apply again.

I see a lot of my younger self in you. I was the same way you were, always wanting to make people laugh and see people happy. I understand how that is. But when your main purpose in life is to make people happy, you become a doormat for others. You just let other people do as they wish without regards for your feelings. Now maybe I don't quite understand you as a person yet, and maybe this isn't the case for you. But I know that when I was your age with that mentality, I had no backbone. I couldn't stand up for myself, and I just conformed to the people around me. Which can be a useful skill, like Zelda said, but not when it defines your character.

Overall man, I like you. I just don't think you're ready for the clan yet. I do want to talk to you more, get to know you better. I might be completely misjudging you. Stick around the irc, stay a bit more active on the forums, and try another application in a month or so. We aren't going anywhere.
League of Legends NA: Locus
I did used to be like that. My best friend took advantage of that. He dated my ex girlfriend knowing that I basically still liked her (even though I broke up with her, but I was confused and in 7th grade). Now it's ok though, I realize how manipulative she is... Also I just got a new girlfriend, my old one's best friend! What are the odds? Anyway, that's just an example, I'm willing to stand up for myself now. Just because I like seeing people happy, doesn't mean I won't knock a few people on their asses.

Also, I wasn't trying to change your vote, you've made it clear you're a no and that you're not changing your mind. I was just trying to make it easier for others to decide.
Last edited by Trust; Apr 29, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
Originally Posted by Nickroxit View Post
e dated my ex girlfriend knowing that I basically still liked her (even though I broke up with her, but I was confused and in 7th grade). Now it's ok though, I realize how manipulative she is... Also I just got a new girlfriend, my old one's best friend! What are the odds?

When I was 12 (8 years ago.. crazy) kids used to play stickball. Now you're all just boning all the time... Probably would've been better than stickball.

Can the council come to a decision (entry, conditional entry/trial, denial) on Rogocop and Nickroxit and make the announcement by the weekend?
On Friday, May 1st the council will respond to both applicants in this thread, both applicants and tl;dr members are allowed to keep discussing and/or pointing arguments, every information is important to a good judgement.

I'd also like to ask to council members to not post their oppinions on the subject if it has been done already on this thread.
My vote for Nicroxit: no
Why? You are cool Nick, but you don't have to join the clan to just "make us happy/to have fun" or whatever, you can do that from outside. We need people who in some unique or very useful way can help to improve(forum or in-game skills) and to represent the clan with the prerequisites of personality that tl;dr stated from the beginning. I don't think you have the qualities nor see the way we see the things yet. And we use to talk more complicate stuff than "which color someone uses on his forces".

That's my opinion guys.
I think I'll also say no to nick.
Has nothing to do with your age nor your personality.
But for some reason I don't think you fit here, I might make a horrible decision. But I think that'd be better.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I vote yes because I told nick to draw Batman and Godzilla holding hands on a bananaboat while superman watches them from afar being all sad.
He did it and I am a man of my word. 8/

https://instagram.com/p/2CxWafrV6v/
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
And we use to talk more complicate stuff than "which color someone uses on his forces".

You mean like talking about shaving our balls right?
Good morning sweet princess
From taking all of my experiences such as talking to you in-game, Seeing your posts over the forums and finally talking to you over the IRC you seem like a really cool guy but that still isn't a reason for you to be in this clan. To this day I honestly think I'm the weakest link in this clan and I'm very surprised that I made it in to this clan. Besides that I've talked to you and I've played with you but I just don't think your tl;dr materiel. my answer is a sad no.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I have talked some times to Nick while on IRC. I agree that he is still inexperienced and a bit immature. But I like the effort he is putting toward his application. He basically wrote 3 different applications from what I have noticed. He is also on IRC often, almost every time I join he is online. His activity is good, he also has a friend here (Triton) and I think he will be loyal to us. Besides that, I didn't notice anything wrong with him, except the fact he is green, as I already mentioned, but it's normal, judging by his join date/posts and age. On the other hand, I think he has potential to become a great member in the future. I don't like the ideia of waiting 1 month for he posts another application, 1 month isn't sufficient for people to change that much in my opinion. I preffer we give him a trial period and let he acts like a normal member. If He doesn't change our mind during this time, then we remove him.

tl;dr Give him a trial period