Toribash
Looking for the next nice sp comp x
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Original Post
Pick a tournament
Pretty sure no one is going to change their opinion so choose a tournament to play in. Any tournament you want.

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
playing toribash?? this game doesn't even have dank memes implemented into the ingame chat DansGame

by the way i also like how the forum still has a "registration" button for logged in users which leads you to a "please unlog" page when you click it
Is anyone else seeing that somehow my post was before Numbers'?
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
playing toribash?? this game doesn't even have dank memes implemented into the ingame chat DansGame

by the way i also like how the forum still has a "registration" button for logged in users which leads you to a "please unlog" page when you click it

you should see my tori, im transforming into a meme machine

ontopic: lets go for a decent sp thing cause id forget about mp schedules instantly
Last edited by leilak; Apr 20, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
lol i even forget there were custom textures in this game
oh man the good old times when i was craving to get me some epik texture set specifically tailored for my wants - even though i had no idea what i really wanted
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
lol i even forget there were custom textures in this game
oh man the good old times when i was craving to get me some epik texture set specifically tailored for my wants - even though i had no idea what i really wanted

I agree with you leyz
Chilling. Rip Urban unit