Toribash
As of this post, i am a very VERY salty sailor.I wish i had a replay to show you guys what happened but i raged faster than someone who just lost a full set of joint textures in a duel. Basicly, was in a war with an old friend, doing kinda good, some kid with a name that i absolutely hate with all my heart joins (mvpbby) so i say to myself, "Lets mess with him". so fought him, won the first game pretty easyily. next game he tries to shovel me, i counter it pretty good but then guess what happened, i pressed my macro for auto replying to people in teamspeak (The replay being "No" the keybind being shift+y) which opened teamspeak, in that time two turns had already passed and i had be suplexed out of the ring..........................(Very salty sailor i am)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Lamby816

GJ on the war. We havent really been having too many wars because of Clan Siege but now we can get back to business and start getting dem points B)

Seth93z

OUCH that reminds me of the time when Alt called Krulls on skype in the middle of his fight during a war and it minimized Krulls Toribash i think and i dont think he was happy after that xD i hate when that sorta thing always happens. If you dont play in Fullscreen it usually dosent to my experiences i used to have a popup which did that.

Thieve... Or... Flow

LOL nice name change it has a good flow to it.... Mmkay im gonna dtop right there before i say something hideous
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
So it turns out, when i handed in my laptop. I absolutely needed it for the last 2 weeks of school for "MAP" testing. So i will be playing a bit more, but sadly, my skype does not work on my computer, and my phone is dead more often than it should be. But i will still be playing for a little longer.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Torigod08

That's fantastic! You will surely be missed when you gotta hand it in. Is there anything you will be able to do to get on a computer? Is there a library near you that loans laptops or something? That's really great that you can stay for a bit more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
It is great, but the only possible way for me to get my own laptop, would to be to buy it myself, but i don't have a job yet, but i'm hoping to get one within this week, i have an interview with pizza hut on wednesday. But even so it would still be a while before i get it.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
WAPOW
Well the Clan Siege was fun.
It started off WAPOW 2 - 0 Addicted
But they were a very competitive match for us.
It ended WAPOW 3 - 4 Addicted

Let's not be too disappointed, we fought hard and represented well.
We will move on to other great things.

lamby816,
Good work on the war effort.

We have been falling behind a bit in war activity.
It is easy to settle in to our 1289 Point Lead, but let's step it up and achieve the goal:
[ ] Become 1st TB clan to reach 4000 Clan Points

Seth93z,
I was going to say exactly what Flamesmash said, but since he did, I will leave it at that.
Sorry Salty Sailor Stay Safe.

Flow is a fantastic name choice.
I am very happy for you Thieve888.

ToriGod08,
If you have to leave us I will be very sad.
This may not be known by all, but we started off with an unsteady relationship in TB.
I never thought I would grow to like you as much as I do now.

You have given a lot of effort to this clan and I have always tried to be there for you in return.
Good luck getting the job.

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
This may not be known by all, but we started off with an unsteady relationship in TB.
I never thought I would grow to like you as much as I do now.

I feel betrayed.

--- --- ---

I'm looking for a new head texture, anyone has an idea of what could fit with my current set?