Toribash
Original Post
(╭ರᴥ•́) <=Gentleman | Sir Realism=> (╭ರᴥ•́)
Q: How many Puerto Ricans does it take to change a car battery?
A: There are three cookies left.

Alright, so I'm moving some of my replays over from my other thread, dubbed "Suit Up", to here. I'm going to use this thread for any "realistic" replays I make and keep general destruction replays over in my old thread.

Tags are titled accordingly:

[t] - tricking
[p] - parkour
[s] - sparring

Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged (but you can always butter me up and make me feel like less of a failure)

Let's start off simple, eh? First two replays are/were my first attempt at tricking (if you haven't already seen it on my other thread); third is something I just whipped up after half an hour in SP.

I'm having a little difficulty adjusting to a new gravity setting as I'm more familiar w/ -9.XX. Any tips for better movements would be great (:
Attached Files
#Gentleman [t] - Back-kick.rpl (123.8 KB, 23 views)
well butter my bread and call me a cactus, those replays were scrum-dilly-umtious!

Loved the flow overall, could could on stiffness a bit tho.

))
ugly
Pretty cool, Ken.

The first two were okay but those poses/ transitions into the poses were bleh. I really liked the last replay. Is this one the one you made a video on?
Pineapples are actually a high source of grains and potassium.
You sure love to do backkicks, huh?

Anywhore, the opening was stiff, odd, and to a certain degree, rough on the eyes. The first kick/trick was really nice but then again, the ending was a little rough (left foot was not fully planted). The spin seemed a little forced. Your corks are funny looking (referring to previous replays here, too). You're getting the hang of this, just go back and spruce things up in the future to make more aesthetically pleasing replays.
@babbybab: They're pretty fun to make...I'll try to work on the stiffness and whatnot.

Didn't know what I was thinking when I made this...mind went blank halfway through the replay. Might use the opener again in the future; it was probably the only point that I put effort into.
Attached Files
#Gentleman [t] - Junk001.rpl (215.9 KB, 16 views)
I didn't like the junk replay.
The spar however, was awesome!...but your neck during the last part was O_O
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Holy fluidity batman!

I love it, so smooth and precise... MMH

9001/10

Originally Posted by babbybab View Post
The spar however, was awesome!

Thanks, guys. It really means a lot because that's like my first MP spar in a long time.

Alright, so I know I've been throwing replays left and right in this thread but any CnC on previous replays would be greatly appreciated
Attached Files