Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Are you kidding me? of course the quality ;)
-----
Hey mocu I know its late for this but could you consider adding these 2 Replays? its okay if you refuse but I would really appreaciate it if do ^^
Last edited by birno; Mar 22, 2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Yeah, it's an amazing song. We thought you might like it ;) *wink wink*
Last edited by SkyWhale; Mar 26, 2015 at 09:34 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
heh. Yes quite a good song. :>
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
That Glitch Mob song was very good but I really like both.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Nice work guys.

Song choice is quite stellar in my opinion (;

aww thanks chesh! i thought you forgot we existed <3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Nitro app
Hello Nitro members my name is Twisters, I have know the clan leaders and a few of the members for a while now so here I am applying. Lets get this application started with me talking about myself in real life, I'm thirteen years old and shockingly I am a male even though I act like a girl most of the time, I am not a poor person but I am not a rich person either I live in a middle class family, and I like being where I am in life I don't want to anything but what I am now. I am not a social person by any means so I do not do any school sports unless I have to, I do one "sport" outside of school and that is paintball which I find fun because...I get to release anger by shooting people where they do not die. When I am not on my computer or with my family I am usually reading a Manga or watching Attack on Titan. The first anime I ever saw and my favorite other then Black Butler.

My toribash story is pretty typical I believe, I found Toribash by watching a youtuber play it and say it was free, sense it was free I tried it and sucked so I didn't play it about a month later I was bored so I made a new account because I forgot my pass and didn't set up an email to get it back. At first I played Judo and nothing but Judo as I played more and more I noticed Aikido was the more popular mod so I started playing Aikido and its variants like greykido, my favorite mod out of the Aikido mods is greykido because I love some of the saves you can do with the pads. My clan history is pretty bad due to the fact when I started getting into clans I did not appreciate them and what they where and the family they had. My First clan was (OnePiece) Honestly I don't know why I joined them I didn't even know what One Piece was at the time. I'm going to not talk about the clans that I didn't really do anything in because I still had not started to appreciate clans. (RiP) was most likely the clan that was most importent in my Toribash career I joined them a clan or two after One Piece, anyway In RiP was when I first started to become forum active and not be a clan hopper, I stayed with them for about two months until a day where Two out of three leaders left and the last leader was inactive and no one had the power to be able to keep the clan afloat so they became inactive and I left. As I said there are clans I am leaving out if you want me to tell you about them just ask. Away from clans, I have never been Inactive for more then a month continuously and that month is when my old laptop had broke and I could not play, I got my new desktop about three or four weeks ago and I'm trying to focus a bit more on replay making, parkouring, and sparring now because I find them the most enjoyable now. I say I am average in the replay making and below average in sparring and Parkouring. As I stated previously I have recently got a new computer and I cant get into the other one so my replay options are limited.

Why do I want to join [Nitro]? I want to join Nitro because I have known your clan leaders sense the [Nitro] was unofficial and not a top clan, yes nitro is a top clan but that is not the main reason I want to join you guys. I have been stalking your clan page for a while and I have liked the aspect your members are in. I know that is worded a bit weird but I don't want it to sound generic.

My skype: Dying_fires

This is the end of my application if there is anything I have missed just tell me
please

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv I can't seem to get the image to come up so Im just posting the link but I did notice it x3
Last edited by twisters; Mar 23, 2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: -realises there are no replays-
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました