Ranking
Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
So I can do tricks with any gravity i would prefer?

ofc, but if it's low gravity, it will take a very long for you to fall down, if you jump in height

and if you put a very high one, you won't be able to rise up or jump at all and prepare for uke to fall down really quickly (unless you mod toribash and give your joints way more speed / power or less mass to your... boxes)

In TB, joints don't weight, plates like chest, head, hands, feet do

that's why sometimes you can see a single joint flying away uncontrollably as it has no weight
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
that's why sometimes you can see a single joint flying away uncontrollably as it has no weight

Actually, every joint is unbreakably connected to a bodypart, so without modding toribash significantly you won't be able to experience a weightless joint flying away.

Other than that, everything was correct.
Last edited by Zockinator; Mar 21, 2015 at 12:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Actually, every joint is unbreakably connected to a bodypart, so without modding toribash significantly you won't be able to experience a weightless joint flying away.

Other than that, everything was correct.

pecs & glutes are very close, iirc glutes only have a small square that weights almost nothing attached to them. pecs have nothing i think (?) but they still have a minimal amount of mass, since they do fall down
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
pecs have nothing i think (?) but they still have a minimal amount of mass, since they do fall down

The pec joints are attached to bodyparts called pecs aswell which are adding the mass.