Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I did submit a parkour replay, but it's only like, 1k frames long. Feel free to use that though, it would look sick!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hello Nitro!
My name is Casey Goins, I'm 13 years old. Ive never been in a clan before. My game modes are Aikido, running, tc tourneys I mainly focus on tourneys and aikido but if there is a running server I'd join it! I am a continuing YouTuber my channel is Casey Goins 38 subs. I am in the VorTeX clan on PSN on Playstation 3 Um I'm very athletic and smart irl. I am known by like everyone in my school even people I don't know. So I guess I'm popular I don't focus on that though I'm a really good team-player and support people all the way through and have great sportmanship in-game and irl! I am also an aspiring skateboarder! Thank you Nitro for reading this! If you accept me it'd be an honor for you and me cause you'd be the first clan Ive joined! So yea that's my app! I am very good in TB as well I can use an opponents strategy against them (if I learn it fast enough) I have great speed and reaction time I can save my self almost always from getting DQed. Yea that's my app woo! Have a good time Nitro thanks for looking at this! Stay awesome!
Originally Posted by TheCh0sen0ne View Post
My name is Casey Goins, I'm 13 years old. Ive never been in a clan before. My game modes are Aikido, running, tc tourneys I mainly focus on tourneys and aikido but if there is a running server I'd join it! I am a continuing YouTuber my channel is Casey Goins 38 subs. I am in the VorTeX clan on PSN on Playstation 3 Um I'm very athletic and smart irl. I am known by like everyone in my school even people I don't know. So I guess I'm popular I don't focus on that though I'm a really good team-player and support people all the way through and have great sportmanship in-game and irl! I am also an aspiring skateboarder! Thank you Nitro for reading this! If you accept me it'd be an honor for you and me cause you'd be the first clan Ive joined! So yea that's my app! I am very good in TB as well I can use an opponents strategy against them (if I learn it fast enough) I have great speed and reaction time I can save my self almost always from getting DQed. Yea that's my app woo! Have a good time Nitro thanks for looking at this! Stay awesome!

Orange belt, never been in clan before, little variety of skillful mods. A High ranked/skilled clan shouldn't be your first clan.

also "". don't do this.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yo Ive had a PAST account as a black belt
I forgot to tell you about that I have a huge variety of skills to show you guys!
-----
Why u no answer to my messages bruh?
Last edited by TheCh0sen0ne; Mar 13, 2015 at 11:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheCh0sen0ne View Post

this was mostly my fault for not updating the first post but we have stopped accepting applications as of monday, please check in after some members are kicked/have left.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
What if we made a sparkour in multiplayer like...today?
With two different people going on at once, it may allow us to have a shorter-than-what mocu-reccomended replay
I hate all of you.