Toribash
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Hang out around the IRC and on the forums, let us get to know you a bit better. I'll with-hold any judgement (besides your grammar holy poop, I thought you were OCD) until we all get to know you better.

Anyways, good luck!

Yea I only like to be organized.I don't like to pay too much attention to grammar.
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
why have you picked aeon over all other clans?

we'd still like to know this
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
we'd still like to know this

I have played with and talked to many of the Aeon members and i would like to join so i could get to know them better as friends.
well our vote is
NON-EXITSTING!

(thats a no)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
eh, you may want to reassess applying for this clan, since we don't value ingame skill whatsoever or clan war, so you may be better off elsewhere. either way, thanks for applying in freeform.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by AvidAwyang View Post
Hi, dis is Avid Awyang....i'm 16 and rational......unlike many players.....first of all , i don't abuse...second, i play to break limbs. not to RUN....three. i like toribash,it has PSYCHO-PHYSICS that i'm good at..........fourth and foremost,I'M INDIAN ..... also my peers say that i am way good at judo, stiil i don't feel like showing off......except that,i'am good at wushu, judo and aikido.....

MAIN THINGY::it's been a coincidence that i also make tunes...snippets basically....and i'm also on soundcloud......
The leader uploaded a title song for d clan....well, d guitar was purely genuine and exceptional....i thought of giving a try myself....came up with dis:-

https://soundcloud.com/avid-awyang/l...m-for-any-clan

i changed the genre to - EDM not rock

comin back to toribash..
not only that, i also have a rank 30030 global.....
i hope my qualities had attracted much of your interests...seeing forth to become a member.......
-AVid AWyang

It's not my place to say anything because I'm not officially
part of #AEON yet, but:
Where do you live?
What's your gmt?
AND what's..... with..... all.... the.... dot...s.!

Kudos on you being indian!
eh, you may want to reassess applying for this clan, since we don't value ingame skill whatsoever or clan war, so you may be better off elsewhere. either way, thanks for applying in freeform.

i have the same opinion as yours, but in a rude way
Hello Guys some of you already know me or probably remember me im not the greatest of free form writers so this will probably be a hilarious read for most of you.

So to get things started Im CkyToH you can either call me that or GuineaTigg(My Steam Name) completely your choice, Im a 22 Year old Dude from the sunny country of great britain (Sarcasm) Im a 10th Dan who has been around the block when it comes to clan's, If you want my memorable history of clans it goes like this [Aeon->Reaper->]. Bans wise i don't think iv ever been banned, infracted once or twice but never banned. Im not the most active of people in either the game or the forum but that might have been because of my previous home being rather quiet. I don't have any particularly special skills, i can make movies but i have yet to make one for toribash.
I have steam but not Skype i prefer to use my Teamspeak when it comes to voice communication i shall leave my steam profile link at the bottom of the application.

The last question on the list of questions i didnt really know how to answer so i'm gonna hope saying i know Aeon as im a previous member is the correct answer.

(STEAM)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111371091/

(Teamspeak IP)
lu-gaming.eu

[Both are pretty rapid ways to contact me]

But anyway i hope i am successful and have literally no idea what else to say
oh wait i forgot. I enjoy long strolls on the beach ^_^
Last edited by CkyToH; Mar 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Hello Guys some of you already know me or probably remember me im not the greatest of free form writers so this will probably be a hilarious read for most of you.

So to get things started Im CkyToH you can either call me that or GuineaTigg(My Steam Name) completely your choice, Im a 22 Year old Dude from the sunny country of great britain (Sarcasm) Im a 10th Dan who has been around the block when it comes to clan's, If you want my memorable history of clans it goes like this [Aeon->Reaper->]. Bans wise i don't think iv ever been banned, infracted once or twice but never banned. Im not the most active of people in either the game or the forum but that might have been because of my previous home being rather quiet. I don't have any particularly special skills, i can make movies but i have yet to make one for toribash.
I have steam but not Skype i prefer to use my Teamspeak when it comes to voice communication i shall leave my steam profile link at the bottom of the application.

The last question on the list of questions i didnt really know how to answer so i'm gonna hope saying i know Aeon as im a previous member is the correct answer.

(STEAM)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111371091/

(Teamspeak IP)
lu-gaming.eu

[Both are pretty rapid ways to contact me]

But anyway i hope i am successful and have literally no idea what else to say

I just want to know:
Why did you leave Aeon in the first place?
Nice work adding sarcasm to your app, finally someone sarcastic and not someone who just makes lame puns.
Last edited by zubin; Mar 20, 2015 at 12:47 AM.