Toribash
qim22

For our last few players that we are looking for pretty highly skilled players that are good in Competitive mods (mostly AikidoBigDojo). so Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello
I am Anaminusx and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I like to play Aikido most of the time but if there is a chance that there is a lot of people in a pendulum jump server I would join it. I like to start off with a kick or a punch as in opener and not grab because I like to hear the satisfying smack sound of a strike in-game. During my years of Toribash I learned to not talk in game that much if the room is full of a bunch of sore losers who get mad if they lose once but if it is a casual room where everyone seems happy I would talk to other people. Sadly I don't talk in forums because I can never find a forum that is not old that I could talk in and I look at my PM's but it is full of achievements (Ain't got no friends D. I play Toribash at least once a day for 30 minutes or more since it's my favorite game out of everything else. I consider myself to be a good leader in life and would take charge of things if no one else volunteers to be a leader. Skype name is xxwolfclawzxx (Yep it sounds stupid but whatever). Hope I am qualified for WAPOW.
<3 AnaminusX
Last edited by AnaminusX; Mar 6, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
qim22

Well you could just say the mods you enjoy the most and the ones you are best at. We like to see what kind of mods you are good at. For example if you said your best mod was like Judo or something we would probably look over that because Judo is all about openers.

AnaminusX

Not too long of an app kinda leaning more towards the lazy side. We might discuss your app if we do not post back it is most likely a deny
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Name Is PimpGb I Love Playing Mods Like Aikido,Judo And All That Stuff Im On Everyday so yep so let me have a chance im a blackbelt but im getting better and better everyday so will u let me join
PIMPGB
Wow, I am amazed at your application it is so informative and interesting, I feel like I know everything about you and we just met.

You are my soul mate! Please hurry up and join us.

Sry, lazy app, DENIED ❤

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Mar 7, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I have to offer all my moves,power and carnage who i can do with one kick or punch

What's you favorite mod? my favorite mod its boxshu_mushu_v3

How often do you play? i play every day (i only dont play at the tests at my school)

Do you post regularly in forums? yes regularly i post or check it

Do you check and respond to your PMs? yes, i do

Tell us about your Toribash experience. im a good figher who train with gods and deafeat people for then im good at kicks defend and dodge my trains with DarNI933,Oblivion and ToriGod08 make me what i am now

Include your Skype Username.
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other. My skype is zedgamerbr (because im brazilian, just talk dont call to me)

WAPOW
Last edited by ITh3G0d; Mar 7, 2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: WAPOW
ITheG0d

It dosent really matter who trained you because this game is all about experience and skill. Training can only really help you counter lifts and use openers but not too much. Pretty much 50% of your app is c/ped questions Denied your app was pretty lazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i am good at lots of games i recently started sparring i am good at akkido, judo, and erthtkv2
i just won like 5 tourneys in a row for crying out loud
i could even show you guys some good judo openers
Last edited by qim22; Mar 8, 2015 at 12:06 AM.
qim22

Judo really isn't a competitive mod. Judo is pretty much all about the opener and after that it's over it dosent involve too much skill. It was also 3 tourneys and GJ with that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]