Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Getting my license in a couple weeks (car pics inside)
I'm getting a used Ferrari F430 Spider with just 30,000 miles on it for $60k.

is that a plastic car? XD anyway, gratz on the car D: i couldnt get anything on that cost <.< *envy*
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
im callin bs on that one. i bet your getting a crappy 4 door sudan or something. ferraris like that are so freaking expensive
Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
im callin bs on that one. i bet your getting a crappy 4 door sudan or something. ferraris like that are so freaking expensive

It's the 2007 model, new it runs for about $200k. This one has 30k miles which is like nothing, but it's got some transmission issues from sitting outside during the winter, along with some braking issues to be fixed. (Why you would buy a car like this and then mistreat it like that is beyond me.)

Anyway, a woman's husband died 6 months ago, and the car has been sitting there since and she wants to sell it. She was originally selling for $100k, it didn't sell so she lowered the price to $80k, and I brought her down to $60k because that's all I could pay.
Why would you photoshop that car into the background then?

Look at the reflections on the hood. Their buildings.
I don't have a pic of the actual car, that's why. I just did a google search for the ferrari f430 spider. Just check google and you'll find that pic. ;)

I only found this car because it's a family friend of a friend of mine.

That car looks almost exactly like the one I'm getting, so I just used the picture. I didn't even notice the photoshop thing until you pointed it out, I didn't look that closely.
that's not all, the background is also blurry and i think it's a plastic car xD
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life